{
background-color: #ccc;
color: black;
font-weight: bold;
display: block;
padding: 10px;
margin: 10px;
border: solid 1px #aaa;
-webkit-border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -khtml-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px;
content: 'CSS Error: PHP: ';
}

and I have no idea why

Edit: I found this post

That would indicate the PHP code output something somewhere. Try rebuilding the master data via <url>/install/. If that doesn't help, you will likely need to look at disabling add-ons to see if that changes it.

I attempted this and it didn't solve the issue.

What does "the PHP code output something somewhere." mean?

Last edited:
Something was printed unexpectedly when rendering the templates.

I'd try disabling add-ons one by one as well. There may be a file there that's trying to print something (through a mistake most likely).

Something was printed unexpectedly when rendering the templates.

I'd try disabling add-ons one by one as well. There may be a file there that's trying to print something (through a mistake most likely).

I only changed one file before this happened, a php callback I was using for a widget. If I fixed the underlying issue, would this error disappear immediately, or would I have to rebuild master data after each attempted fix?

Edit: I toggled Widget Framework off and back on, then did a hard refresh and the error went away. I either output something incorrectly or it was related to my file encoding being UTF8 (This was also outputting a no break white space unicode character on my page, which was solved by changing encoding to UTF8 without BOM)

Unsure if the two issues were related, but in any case I have both of them solved now. Cheers to you and rubber duck programming :P

Top Bottom