CSS class for conversation recipients

mistypants

Hi all, I'm working on a new style that has some transparency in the Style Properties. This has created a few issues elsewhere, which I am fixing up. I've been unable to find the CSS class for this dropdown, though:
how.webp

Been trying to use Firebug but each time I hit inspect the dropdown closes. Any well is appreciated. :)

PHP:
#AccountMenu .menuColumns {
background:  YOUR COLOR !important;
}

Or if you prefer the clear background & want the text change to be more readable

PHP:
color: YOUR COLOR !important;
}

Of course naturally, replace "YOUR COLOR" with the desired color and remember to keep !important; after it.

This code would go into extra.css
If you're using TMS you'll need to rebuild option on the style to see the results.

The above works on the drop down menu for here ( see screen shot )

You're however using the add-on by Waindigo

I don't have that add-on, but would suspect it would apply the same rules. If not, contact him in the thread for his add-on here and he maybe able to give you better answers if it uses its own template (many add-ons do)

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
PHP:
background:  YOUR COLOR !important;
}

Or if you prefer the clear background & want the text change to be more readable

PHP:
color: YOUR COLOR !important;
}

Of course naturally, replace "YOUR COLOR" with the desired color and remember to keep !important; after it.

This code would go into extra.css
If you're using TMS you'll need to rebuild option on the style to see the results.
Thanks for the reply, but I'm not talking about the Account Menu. When I start a conversation and begin typing in a name, Xenforo suggests usernames to fill-in. The dropdown housing those suggestions has a transparent background, that's what I'm looking to fix (see attachment in first post). I've already got the Account Menu fixed up. :]

( also I don't believe I'm using any add-ons from Wadingo, will take a double-check but I am not to my knowledge )

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not talking about the Account Menu. When I start a conversation and begin typing in a name, Xenforo suggests usernames to fill-in. The dropdown housing those suggestions has a transparent background, that's what I'm looking to fix (see attachment in first post). I've already got the Account Menu fixed up. :]

( also I don't believe I'm using any add-ons from Wadingo, will take a double-check but I am not to my knowledge )
Sorry, didn't notices this was a PM (personal conversation). Should have looked at the drop down menu better (I assumed you had the log in as user modification).

You want to change the coloring for the suggested user names pop-up / drop down menu. I had a hard time finding that myself..... I think I finally found it in the style properties. Like yourself, the "inspect" would go "poof" anytime I right clicked on it and so it's not something firebug would allow me to debug.

Will go hunting for it.......

PHP:
ul.autoCompleteList {
    background-color: YOUR COLOR !important;
}

This should work. Add it to extra.css

Remember to replace the YOUR COLOR with the color you want.

If you want to keep it clear, just replace background-color with just the word color

You can of course do both as well.

PHP:
ul.autoCompleteList {
    background-color: YOUR COLOR !important;

This should work. Add it to extra.css

Remember to replace the YOUR COLOR with the color you want.

If you want to keep it clear, just replace background-color with just the word color

You can of course do both as well.
Awesome, thank you so much for the help!

Top Bottom