Crowd Moderation

Crowd Moderation [Paid] 1.2.2

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Xon updated Crowd Moderation with a new update entry:

1.2.0 - Feature update

This add-on's price has changed.
From $9.99 USD => $15 USD purchase, and $5 USD => $10 USD renewal.

Now supports limiting the number of times a user's report action contributes to the report count for a piece of content. Additionally, the ability to limit crowd moderation actions to reports in given states (ie once rejected/resolved crowd moderation is disabled for that content.
  • New permission "Crowd Moderation Report Limit"
    • No default set!
  • New option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

We get the abuse of crowd reporting already...
Gotcha.

I guess we're lucky that nobody has figured it out. Then again, some users are just too busy trolling and being contentious to notice anything automatic. ;) We also have multiple staff members online, so they might think staff is moving quickly to get those messages removed.

Reactions: Xon
I have updated to 1.2.1 twice now but it still displays as 1.2.0 and a nice that it needs updating in the addon installer. Is there something wrong with the package?

I have updated to 1.2.1 twice now but it still displays as 1.2.0 and a nice that it needs updating in the addon installer. Is there something wrong with the package?
Yes, the XML file didn't have its version incremented. If you re-download it and just install the updated XML it'll be fine.

Xon updated Crowd Moderation with a new update entry:

1.2.2 - Maintenance update

These are back-ported change from the XF2 version
  • Rename option "Use Variable Points" to "Use user group for points and limit" and updated the text to explain if this option is set you must configure the permissions "Crowd Moderation Report Limit" and "Crowd Moderation Points"
  • If "Use user group for points and limit" is set, then the "Crowd Moderation Report Limit" permission is ignored

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom