XF 1.2 Crons still not running

Ferdinand

Hi,

Not getting any server errors but crons still stop running, I'm using the latest XF and the most recent crons to were then the others below, checked at current time:
  1. Rebuild Board Totals Counter Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 4:53 AM
  2. Handle Expired Warnings Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Not sure what to do?
    1. XenMedio: Daily Clean Up Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:00 AM

2. Feeder Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:00 AM[/paste:font]
    3. Delete...
      Check Vendor Accounts Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:00 AM[/paste:font]
    4. Delete...
      Delete Users Marked for Deletion Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:00 AM[/paste:font]
    5. Delete...
      Gallery update view counters Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:00 AM[/paste:font]
    6. Delete...
      Check Microcart Subscriptions Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:05 AM[/paste:font]
    7. Delete...
      [xfr] User Albums clean up Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:06 AM[/paste:font]
    8. Delete...
      Hourly Clean Up Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:10 AM[/paste:font]
    9. Delete...
      User Group Promotions Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:20 AM[/paste:font]
    10. Delete...
      Update View Counters Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:30 AM[/paste:font]
    11. Delete...
      Digital Point Spy Clean Up Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:45 AM[/paste:font]
    12. Delete...
      Delete Expired Bans Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:45 AM[/paste:font]
    13. Delete...
      Downgrade Expired User Upgrades Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:50 AM[/paste:font]
    14. Delete...
      Automatic Check for Add-on Updates Next Run: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:50 AM[/paste:font]
    15. Delete...
      Record Daily Statistics Next Run: Sep 9, 2013 at 1:30 AM[/paste:font]
    16. Delete...
      Daily Clean Up Next Run: Sep 9, 2013 at 4:00 AM[/paste:font]
    17. Delete...
      Rebuild Sitemap Next Run: Sep 9, 2013 at 4:00 AM[/paste:font]

Interesting RTE paste bug. I'll need to look into it...

I would have to just recommend disabling add-ons and then seeing over time if there are ones that are triggering the issue. Based on the time, I'd look at the "automatic check for add-on updates" first.

Interesting RTE paste bug. I'll need to look into it...

I would have to just recommend disabling add-ons and then seeing over time if there are ones that are triggering the issue. Based on the time, I'd look at the "automatic check for add-on updates" first.
The addon of Chris Deeming?

I actually had my crons stop running today as well... It was happening every couple days under 1.2.0, but this is the first time since upgrading to 1.2.1.

The solution was the same as it was in 1.2.0... disable any random cron entry and reenable it, and everything starts running again.

I actually had my crons stop running today as well... It was happening every couple days under 1.2.0, but this is the first time since upgrading to 1.2.1.

The solution was the same as it was in 1.2.0... disable any random cron entry and reenable it, and everything starts running again.
That solution kinda makes the process manual, I'm pretty sure we have completely different addons running on our boards so I doubt its to do with that but I'll try to solve by disabling all the addons.

It only started when I upgraded to 1.2.x and can't find any errors that could be causing the crons to stop it's so frustrating.

Have you followed Mike's advice?

Disable all non-default Cron entries so you're just left with the ones that are part of XenForo.

After following digitalpoint's advice does that get them going again?

If it still breaks then you should log it as a ticket so that someone can properly investigate.

Have you followed Mike's advice?

Disable all non-default Cron entries so you're just left with the ones that are part of XenForo.

After following digitalpoint's advice does that get them going again?

If it still breaks then you should log it as a ticket so that someone can properly investigate.
Yes it takes time to investigate because they all run through for a couple of days before stopping.

Top Bottom