XF 1.4 Criteria for promotion

Sunka

If I create two promotions, will they clash each other?
Both promotions are from group A to group B. It has custom criteria, but question is same with/without custom criterias.

Promotion 1
Criteria:
User is the following gender - male
User has 10 posts

Promotion 2
Criteria:
User is the following gender - female
User has 10 posts

Another question.
For promotion all of the criteria need to be met, and user is demoted if only one (or more) criteria is not met, but only if he is automatically promoted by xenforo system?

And one another question

If user is in groups A, B and C.
If one of promotion criteria for group C is to be in group B, when user is demoted from group B, he will also be demoted from group C too? But when he promoted again in group B, he will also be promoted in to group C too?

If I create two promotions, will they clash each other?
Clash in what way?

For promotion all of the criteria need to be met, and user is demoted if only one (or more) criteria is not met, but only if he is automatically promoted by xenforo system?
Correct.

If one of promotion criteria for group C is to be in group B, when user is demoted from group B, he will also be demoted from group C too? But when he promoted again in group B, he will also be promoted in to group C too?
Group membership is really no different than any other criteria, so yes. (Though there isn't a guarantee that this will happen simultaneously.)

What happened if I delete one promotion and make another one with higher criteria? Are users demoted when you delete old promotion or stays in usergroup?
Example:

Old promotion
If user has 10 posts => user become member of usergroup B

New promotion
If user has 30 posts => user become member of usergroup B

Are members with only 20 posts, which are in usergroup B because of old promotion stay in usergroup B or they will be demoted when old promotions deleted, and in new one they have not enough posts for promotion?

If a promotion is deleted, the users will stay in the group. You're better just changing the permission criteria for the same promotion if that's what you want to do.

Top Bottom