Credits Premium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with local Music artist and movie producers and I am trying to find a way to sell there original content without using a third party service provider thats gonna charge me like paypal. This is what I want to do.
Example: Person wants to buy song. Person pays with credit card. Person has access to download the song twice. Can I do that with this plugin?

I work with local Music artist and movie producers and I am trying to find a way to sell there original content without using a third party service provider thats gonna charge me like paypal. This is what I want to do.
Example: Person wants to buy song. Person pays with credit card. Person has access to download the song twice. Can I do that with this plugin?
No. This plugin is a virtual currency in which users on your forum/website could earn. Your looking for some sort of credit card payment gateway on your site. However, you will not find any that do not take fees such as Paypal.

Yes you can but we recommend you to use http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-store-framework.2665/

Regards,

Thank you!

The only reason I ask is because I'd really love the option of creating our own items, and it seems your framework does not allow/support this. If I am wrong, please let me know.

Thank you!

The only reason I ask is because I'd really love the option of creating our own items, and it seems your framework does not allow/support this. If I am wrong, please let me know.
Ya, that is one of the only requests I had for his framework. As it is much needed xD

Ya, that is one of the only requests I had for his framework. As it is much needed xD

What are the chances of this just being added? Ice's Shop already has this so I can't see it being a huge feature to implement, or that much hassle.

You can see

44_user_promotion-png.64451
Dunno if this will be answered, but I don't have this option on my trophy points, nor do I have the "Credits" tab on the profile drop down. Someone else asked this but it was not answered.

Help would be really nice, thanks..

Dunno if this will be answered, but I don't have this option on my trophy points, nor do I have the "Credits" tab on the profile drop down. Someone else asked this but it was not answered.

Help would be really nice, thanks..

Hello,

You can see this at ACP>Users>User Groups>User Group Promotions>Create New Promotion>Click on tab "Apply This Promotion While..."

Regards,

BRSIS_brs_product_purchase_confirm_middle

I'm getting an error for this template now. I have done no template changes at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.