Credits Premium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased this addon a week or so ago. I've been vigorously searching through discussions on the free and paid credits addons but can't find the answer to my question, so here goes.

Straight forward, this is what i want to do. Two currencies: Credits and Points.

1. Credits would be set dollar for dollar with a minimum withdraw limit of $50.00. This is so that my members can sell products and services to each other and be paid in "Credits" which can be redeemed for real money through paypal - when their minimum limit of $50.00 is reached.

2. Points would be a separate currency and exclusively used for members to use throughout the site.

Is this possible? and if so, please tell me how I can set this up.

I've recently setup the Store Framework to be used for members to sell products and services to each.

thanks!

So far, I like all the potential for giving users credits for different actions.
My goal with this is to encourage users to be more active on the forums, provide some incentive.

However, there's really no (so far as I can see) real value to obtaining credits.
Any suggestions for how users could spend these credits?
My site is used for a gaming group, users visit and post about the games that we play.
(We don't offer 'Resources' or any other virtual/downloadable content.)

So far, I like all the potential for giving users credits for different actions.
My goal with this is to encourage users to be more active on the forums, provide some incentive.

However, there's really no (so far as I can see) real value to obtaining credits.
Any suggestions for how users could spend these credits?
My site is used for a gaming group, users visit and post about the games that we play.
(We don't offer 'Resources' or any other virtual/downloadable content.)

We'd like to offer you following addon:
https://*******.com/resources/rock-paper-scissors.81/ => Try your hand at Rock, Paper, Scissors in a new and exciting way, right on your XenForo.
https://*******.com/resources/key-code.63/ => Let your users buy/get Key code on your forum through Credits in a seamless and effective way. You can sell/share game giftcode to your users.

Regards,

We'd like to offer you following addon:
https://*******.com/resources/rock-paper-scissors.81/ => Try your hand at Rock, Paper, Scissors in a new and exciting way, right on your XenForo.
https://*******.com/resources/key-code.63/ => Let your users buy/get Key code on your forum through Credits in a seamless and effective way. You can sell/share game giftcode to your users.

Regards,

The key code could potentially be useful for distributing, say, beta keys for games to active players.
I'll definitely keep that one in mind.

Rock, paper, and scissors, though, that's silliness. ;)

Is there documentation available for Credits Premium, for developers that are interested in hooking into the addon?
I run other addons on my forum that I feel could utilize the credits system, that currently do not.
A good example of this is the 'XenRio Streams' addon, I'd love to be able to award people credits for actively streaming,
or even for just submitting a stream.

Same with the XenAtendo (Events) system, it would be nice either:
-Charge players or reward players for scheduling events
-Reward players for RSVP/attending the events.

Hi @*******

First - Thanks for this great Mod works really nice on my board

After testing it now for some hours I have several questions:

1) Is it possible to stop users to transfer credits but on the same time to allow admins to give / transfer credits to users via ACP?

2) Is it possible to allow html in comments on transactions?

Thanks for your help

Benny

@pjfry Thanks for your interested in our product and we're pleased to answer your question:
#1: On event setting, we provide User Groups option. You can select administrator usergroup to allow only admin can transfer credits to users.
#2: We supported HTML on transactions comment.

Regards

I like this addon and i like the integrations with Store and other mods but IMHO lacks for too much features...at this moment it's not the fully feature credits addon that many of us need...see the feature list of VBCredits for a good comparison, i hope to see more features added in future.

There are the most important features that i need:
1) I need to give to my collaborators a "monthly salary" in credits that they can spend or exchange with other members.
2) A banking feature with interest rate it's also good...if i doesn't need to spend my credits i can give him to bank and gain a percentage of them.
3) Also a monthly lottery with prizes it's a good bonus.

Just some imputs...Credits IMHO it's a killer feature for enternaiment purposes...but it need more possibilities than this addon currently offers.

Getting this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5864094 bytes) in /home/(HIDDEN)/public_html/library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 18

There are a way to give 1 credit every 10 likes received? Now seems that you can only receive X credit for every like.

@******* there is an incompatibility between your addon and the Multisite System. It's surely related to the last versions of these addons, because i run on a old board the two addons without problems.

When i try to enable the Currency and the Credits Premium with Multisite i see this error on the home of my forum: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." When i disable the Credits addon all return normal.

Maybe is dued to your protection against installation on different board than license owner, but now i've a Professional License i don't know how it's possible.

How i can fix that?

@******* there is an incompatibility between your addon and the Multisite System. It's surely related to the last versions of these addons, because i run on a old board the two addons without problems.

When i try to enable the Currency and the Credits Premium with Multisite i see this error on the home of my forum: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." When i disable the Credits addon all return normal.

Maybe is dued to your protection against installation on different board than license owner, but now i've a Professional License i don't know how it's possible.

How i can fix that?

Please try to add your other domain licenses and check again. And send us Server error logs.

Regards,

Please try to add your other domain licenses and check again. And send us Server error logs.

Regards,

I've already added the other domains and downloaded/reinstalled the Credits Premium. I sended you on a conversation the error message...

I have checked and this error is surely dued to your "domain" protection. But i have a Professional license and i've inserted the domains that i use in the domain licenses. So i don't understand why i see this again. @******* this is really urgent for me because without that i have to disable an active currency system, with many complaints by my users.

Getting this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5864094 bytes) in/home/(HIDDEN)/public_html/library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 18

Getting this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5864094 bytes) in/home/(HIDDEN)/public_html/library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php on line 18

Please ask Waindigo to solve your issue.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.