Credits [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
New members do not receive an email to activate the account
I emailed the support and their response was :

The error is being caused by the ******* credits addon.

You would need to disable this addon (to allow people to register normally for the time being), and contact the addon author to fix the problem.

Hi, this addons can make a big change in my community, and Im not sure if my members will like it or not, so I wonder if there is a way the force the plugin to operate silently, and give moderators a time to review it before making the credit system visible for all members.
also it would make a big difference if the plugin comes with more attractive design, example: (http://xenforo.com/community/resources/post-ratings-taking-likes-to-the-next-level.410/).
my last question is: does this mod uninstall properly? does the plugin leave any tables or old data behind?

When user signs up using facbeook/twitter or google plus feature than he/she doesn't get registration points... Can you please tell me which files to change so that facebook signup is also considered as normal sign up and credits will be awarded to user...

Done.. added below code

Code:
public function actionFacebookRegister()
    {
        $response = parent::actionFacebookRegister();
        if($userId = XenForo_Visitor::getUserId()){
            $creditModel = $this->_getCreditModel();
            $creditModel->updateUserCredit('registration',$userId);
        }
        return $response;
    }

I really like credits! However, my fear is that my customers get confused if they have points (trophy system) and additional credits. Can I combine credits with the xf trophy system in a way that credits automatically are added to the trophy points?

What are your experiences with trophy points + credits?

I really like credits! However, my fear is that my customers get confused if they have points (trophy system) and additional credits. Can I combine credits with the xf trophy system in a way that credits automatically are added to the trophy points?

What are your experiences with trophy points + credits?

We recommend you to use Credits Premium version to have this feature.

Regards,

It would be great if the transaction list would be sortable by "Earned" and "Spent".
Thanks for taking this under consideration.

I have it set to give $0.01 points for new thread, new post, and adding an attachment - basically a penny per each of those activities - and no other actions are enabled.

When I add a new thread or post, the credit system gives me various results of $0.17 - $0.30.

I want to give a penny per thought here, not 30 cents.

What am I, or it, doing wrong?

Last edited:
ok - i think I fixed it. I had to set quanties in full numbers on the action page as "1" or so.

then on the currency page, I had to list it as $0.0100 - does that seem correct?

i def don't want to turn this live and wake up owing people huge amounts of cash!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom