Credits [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scanned through this thread and surprised I don't see anyone asking... and don't see the option... can you add an option in the permissions to allow and disallow by groups? I don't want guest/unregistered users to even see any credits, nor earn them. Did I miss something, or can this be added? Thanks for the great plugin and support...

Ok, I'll try to explain. On my forums the user must be registered to do most anything. I don't want unregistered visitors doing anything, including earning credits. I see absolutely no way to prevent unregistered guests from earning or showing $ on their user field. There needs to be a way to prevent unregistered users from earning or having a $ credit account please.

Ok, I'll try to explain. On my forums the user must be registered to do most anything. I don't want unregistered visitors doing anything, including earning credits. I see absolutely no way to prevent unregistered guests from earning or showing $ on their user field. There needs to be a way to prevent unregistered users from earning or having a $ credit account please.

How could guests have any credits anyway? They don't have a database record, so nothing is saved about them.

I don't think anyone allows guests to post, actually...

Liam

How could guests have any credits anyway? They don't have a database record, so nothing is saved about them.

I don't think anyone allows guests to post, actually...

Liam

Ok, perhaps I am confused on that. I just looked again and guests do not see $credits... sorry. I don't make a habit of visiting my site as a guest... lol. my apologies...

Does anyone have this working with XFarcade? If so, what did you do to get it working?

Can anyone else help? Certainly others used this with xfarcade. I see an option to import Action. What kind of file is this looking for? Or, in the Options how do I use the `xf_user` table. The explanation isn't very clear. I want the member to earn credits ONLY when they beat the high score. Surely this must be possible?

Fantastic addon!

Is it possible to see in the transaction list or alterts which attachment has been downloaded or which thread has been written for earning a specific amount of credits?

I am missing that feature.

@ReneHermi : Currently, your request not avaiable at all Credits Version. We offer a custom work to do that.

@iamjudd : You can upgrade this addon to Credits Premium and all database won't lost.

Regards,

Ok, I'll ask one more time before I have to uninstall and move on to find something else...

This credit add on... great concept, but worthless to me (and many others). This credit system needs to earn AND have the ability to use those earned credits, such as Xfarcade now.

@Edward Zurick

We bring many other addon to spend credits. You can see at our profile page: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/authors/*******.41850/

Regards,

Ok thanks.. but none of them interest me. I need a credit add on that will support xfarcade (or equivlant arcade add on) along with giving users ability to compete (bet/win) such as football polls and other type sports competetion. I am positive I am not alone here. But thanks anyway.

@******* I've installed this free version at my website for a trial run (before I purchase the Premium) and I'm seeing that several users are being allocated "bulk" likes all at one time. And yet, there are no actual likes attributed to the allocation.

I've attached the screenshot.

User "smarty" did not receive 50 likes in 1 second. And yet, the transaction shows this, and his credits tripled overnight. I'm seeing this for multiple users.

I'm interested in the premium version (need the usergroup promotions functionality) but really need to figure out first why this is happening and get it fixed before spending $.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2014-01-31 11.53.30.webp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom