Credits [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an example:

I pay people 1 dollar per post on my forum. So when they reach 100 dollars. I would like to pay them via PayPal. Is this possible? I couldnt find any option to do this. It would also be great if there was in the statistics:

Credit: 20$
Total Earned To Date: 354

And also is it possible to disable users transferring their money to other users?

Your request not avaiable at this addon. You can buy Credits Premium to solve your issue. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/credits-premium.2390/

About disable transfer, very simple that disable transfer action at List Action

Oh i never actually tried to transfer money. I deactivated it and the transfer hover tab was still there. I thought it would go away.

I tried to transfer money and it wouldn't allow me. So it works. It would be good if when you deactivate it the tab would go away.

I'll check out the premium one , thanks

Oh i never actually tried to transfer money. I deactivated it and the transfer hover tab was still there. I thought it would go away.

I tried to transfer money and it wouldn't allow me. So it works. It would be good if when you deactivate it the tab would go away.

I'll check out the premium one , thanks

What's Credits (Lite) version that you installed ?

The Poll Vote Alert shows me the user who voted on my poll (not good for anonymity btw...), and it does not show the respective thread!

polalert-png.59202

When people like or quote my posts, the alert shows the respective post/thread. I want the Poll Vote Alert to do the same (or to be completely anonymous). A Poll Vote alert with a link to the respective thread.

Is there any way?

Thx

I'm sorry to ask this stupid question, but I can't seem to find the right words to type xf_user , it seems I'm doing it wrong.

I scanned through this thread and surprised I don't see anyone asking... and don't see the option... can you add an option in the permissions to allow and disallow by groups? I don't want guest/unregistered users to even see any credits, nor earn them. Did I miss something, or can this be added? Thanks for the great plugin and support...

@liv4psd

You can try this addon http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-referral-credit-system.2657/

Regards,

Ok, solved that issue. Question:

How do you use the value box in the currencies?

I have GBP set as the default, and I am on GBP, and I set the current exchange rate for USD.

When I transfer from the system, it's like it's transferring USD (which IS NOT the default currency).

How can I make system transfers use the default currency?

Thanks @*******

Liam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom