XF 1.5 Creating html/php pages that use the Xenforo header template

Hey there,

New to Xenforo and I'm loving it so far. I've done a fair amount of Google and forum sleuthing but I can't seem to find an add-on or solution that easily does what I'm looking for. I essentially just want to be able to create HTML and PHP pages that are separate from Xenforo but load in the header/footer templates to keep the 'look' of the site consistent inside and outside the forum. I found a solution here but it doesn't seem to work.... but it was released in 2012, so I'm thinking it doesn't work with the current version of Xenforo:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/kotomi-generic-script-bridge.122/

Has anyone done this with the current Xenforo or have you come across a mod that would accomplish this?

They need to be in the xenforo node tree but you could hide them and then link to them by other means and you call also define a url for each page. You can create PHP callbacks. Try it out ACP > Applications > Create New Node > Page

Having them all in the node tree doesn't seem very practical because there will probably be 500-600 pages I need to template to look like Xenforo. Anyone else done anything like this? I've also been considering using the XenPorta 2 mod to try and create them all as "articles" and then handle them that way but it also seems a bit clunky. I don't mind managing and maintaining them outside Xenforo but was really hoping I could easily replicate the 'header' of the site without having to do a poor reproduction on my own.

Having them all in the node tree doesn't seem very practical because there will probably be 500-600 pages I need to template to look like Xenforo. Anyone else done anything like this? I've also been considering using the XenPorta 2 mod to try and create them all as "articles" and then handle them that way but it also seems a bit clunky. I don't mind managing and maintaining them outside Xenforo but was really hoping I could easily replicate the 'header' of the site without having to do a poor reproduction on my own.

Take a look at Kotomi - Generic script bridge

Hey there,
I found a solution here but it doesn't seem to work.... but it was released in 2012, so I'm thinking it doesn't work with the current version of Xenforo:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/kotomi-generic-script-bridge.122/

Has anyone done this with the current Xenforo or have you come across a mod that would accomplish this?

I have seen the code of that add on, and it should also work on the current version of xenforo. It is a great add on for this kind of thing.

Top Bottom