XF 1.0 Creating a Simple Modification

By exposing code events and allowing listeners to attach to them, XenForo makes it easy to alter its default functionality with simple callback classes.

The API for doing this is well-defined and documented, so modifications made in this way stand a very good chance of remaining backward compatible through future version updates.

This video shows me creating a simple add-on that allows us to see how an existing thread would look with over a thousand pages.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As usual, it's a large, HD video, so I suggest you view it at its original size by clicking the full-screen gadget in the bottom-right corner of the video.

Edit: If for whatever reason you can't view the video here, view it directly on Vimeo (but please leave comments here, not there).

Steve both work, so it is a matter of choice :)

I was just advising how to enable debug mode for those who want to view the developer part of the AdminCP ;)

Yeah TRUE has a specific value and meaning. 'true' is a string of text.

The debug code is basically looking for 'not empty'.

Can anyone help me out ? I think I followed all theses steps exactly, but I am getting the error message " Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Autoloader::responseView() in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP-5.4.0beta2\www\backup\library\MyAddon\params.php on line3 ".

Here is my PHP page :
kkcv86.jpg

Here is the listner page I have :
yglA1Q.jpg

Regards.

Just figured out what my problem was, I wasn't using the good php files ;)

Top Bottom