Creating a Sidebar navigation question

Kirk

Hi fellow programmers :),

So I was looking into creating a sidebar for one of my addons and use the same kind of sidebar as RM is. I'm guessing I can't refer to any RM code. So I'm guessing to do a navigation side menu I would have to do a for loop or some sort of that?

Hi fellow programmers :),

So I was looking into creating a sidebar for one of my addons and use the same kind of sidebar as RM is. I'm guessing I can't refer to any RM code. So I'm guessing to do a navigation side menu I would have to do a for loop or some sort of that?

Hello,

You can look at the RM code as an example and you can take it from there.

Why can not you refer to the RM code, if one can ask? Can you also please give us some more details about the kind of add on that you are working on and what data do you want to display on the sidebar?

Hello,

You can look at the RM code as an example and you can take it from there.

Why can not you refer to the RM code, if one can ask? Can you also please give us some more details about the kind of add on that you are working on and what data do you want to display on the sidebar?

Okay so what I'm trying to do is revamp the Quiz Master Addon i have in place. So what I want to do is display the categories of quizzes on the left so Similar kind of style how RM has different categories on the left for new addons, themes, tutorials etc.

I know I would have to do a lot of different css edits and stuff to.

Top Bottom