Creating a Server Status Page?

Ok so I need to create a server status page for my minecraft servers but I am unsure about going about this. Should I use page nodes or should I create an add-on that will show all the servers. Keep in mind that I have some PHP classes what are parsing data from my servers.

Edit: If making an add-on, is there anyway to create a "table" like template that adds another row based on the server returned?

Thanks,

Snwspeckle

Do you have a program in cron or something writing to a text file with the status of each server? If so, on output you could add html to it and create an addon that will display the file?

I am parsing the data with JSON in my other files which is the thing. The whole add-on system with Xenforo seems very complicated after reviewing it a couple times.

My problem with page nodes is the stupid route it creates, "pages".

Any idea how this site made their custom pages for servers etc: http://empireminecraft.com/servers/

They are using custom route-prefixes... you'll be needing basic PHP knowledge for that...
You need to create an add-on to "focus" the route to one of your templates which will show the server status...

Top Bottom