Creating a Custom XenForo Theme

Lone Wolf

Are there any FAQs on how to achieve this. I did a search for 'create theme' and it came back with nothing I could use.

I read ina few places that the TMS allows you to make themese really simply but I cant find it now. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Are there any FAQs on how to achieve this. I did a search for 'create theme' and it came back with nothing I could use.

I read ina few places that the TMS allows you to make themese really simply but I cant find it now. Can anyone shed any light on this?
To make a custom style, even with TMS or one of the design frameworks out there, you need to understand CSS (More than anything), HTML, as well as the way XenForo is coded for the front end. At least thats if you're wanting more than a basic theme that is more than a color change.

I've written some guides, though they're limited to the Xenique Framework I've written, and probably won't do so for regular XenForo (I don't like working with the regular style properties because there are too many limitations).

Top Bottom