XF 1.5 Created template. Want to use it in XenForo (page) node. How?

Stockwalker

Title says it all. I created a template with some HTML in it and xenforo tags and want to use it on one of my page nodes.

Each page node has its own template, e.g. _page_node.123 (where 123 is the node ID of the page).

With that in mind, you can either copy and paste your existing template into that template, or you can include the existing template directly in your page node template with syntax similar to the following:
Code:
<xen:include template="your_existing_template" />

Just to add, if this template is only to be used in the page node, then you can copy the contents of the template directly to the page and do away with the template - pages support HTML and XF syntax.

Each page node has its own template, e.g. _page_node.123 (where 123 is the node ID of the page).

With that in mind, you can either copy and paste your existing template into that template, or you can include the existing template directly in your page node template with syntax similar to the following:
Code:
<xen:include template="your_existing_template" />
That didn't work. I tried pasting the xen:include statement in both the Description and and Page Options->Template HTML fields, but nothing got rendered on the front-end. Please help

Top Bottom