1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Create thread button does nothing in one forum

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by vasticles, Nov 15, 2012.

1. vasticles

vasticles Member

Hey guys.
    For some strange reason, when I go to create a thread on our forum using Chrome, nothing happens.

I can create threads just fine in other sections of our forum, but not in this one. The progress bar at the top right corner just blinks briefly and then disappears. I don't get the usual "Your thread has been posted" notification at the top. It just stays the way it is. I can't preview either. The buttons "Create thread", "Upload a File" and "Preview" briefly get greyed out, but then go back to their original state. At the end, no new thread.

There is nothing in any of the admin logs. I haven't heard of anyone else come across this issue. Works fine in Firefox. Very strange. Any ideas?

EDIT: Just as I finished writing this, it dawned on me that maybe AdBlock plugin is the culprit. Disabling it did the trick. I'm guessing it's because the forum is called "Advertising discussion"? :boggle:

Anyway, sorry to waste time. Hope this helps someone else.
    Jake Bunce and Digital Doctor like this.