create fake user/member for xenforo

dedi adinata

If we start new forum we should create many members and create fake discussion between fake member ... is there a plugins/addons in xenforo to create fake plugins ..

i used to create fake member in vb and smf ? what about xenforo ?

Why do you want to fake it? What happens if someone tries to communicate to one of your faked users?

Please, these plugs are so often used in pissing contests betwen different forums. Instead, try to attract members by creating an interresting forum, that people would like to go to.

I would try to answer even I'm not the thread starter or that I use this option, but could use such a feature.

I have a forum for disabled people. People are very timid, shy and reticent. It is very difficult to get any action from them, even register, if they can not be motivated by fx many users, a lot of info in forums, where they can feel safe and 'hidden' them self. None of them starts anything by themself, be the first and be constantly motivated started with some posts by them self.

I try the best I have learn to motivate them - but for me, this could be a nice functions. Fx generate x users, with the same email and password.

In the admin.php section there's a tab for users, you can create new users from there.
can we post on behalf of fake user/member ?
just login as administrator, and we can post with millions of fake user id still without logout from administrator login

Why do you want to fake it? What happens if someone tries to communicate to one of your faked users?

Please, these plugs are so often used in pissing contests betwen different forums. Instead, try to attract members by creating an interresting forum, that people would like to go to.
I call that social engineering ? have you ever start your own forum ? I could not afford to hide people to post on my forum, I have to post on my forum my self ... to foster active discussion

I recommend to just open two browsers.

FireFox : log in as admin
Chrome : Log in as fake user

You are logged in as the user you're logged in with, not as 'pretend to be that user'. You'd have to log out first, obviously. Just load 2 browsers, so you get 2 separate sessions going.

You are logged in as the user you're logged in with, not as 'pretend to be that user'. You'd have to log out first, obviously. Just load 2 browsers, so you get 2 separate sessions going.
ok ,that 's creative :)

wink.png

thank you

That's the best thing to do if your trying to jump-start your forum.

Top Bottom