CrazyEngineers' got stickers!

TheBigK

We got the stickers for our new logo and sent them to the most of our loyal users; and boy! they're loving 'em! Our members put them everywhere - from laptops to bikes. Have a look: http://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/commit-to-stick-crazyengineers-stickers-giveaway.75048/

IMAG0105.webp

PS: I think it's a great way to promote your community. We ordered the stickers from StickerMule. If you want to order the stickers from them; please PM me to sign up with my referral link. That'll give $10 credit to both of us.

Lol, I know, twas a joke. My father worked in aeronautical and defense. Definitely not the stereotype fitting. Really don't know most of what he did, probably because he didn't want the DoJ hounding him. Or rather us kids then growing up found anything about engineering boring.

We got the stickers for our new logo and sent them to the most of our loyal users; and boy! they're loving 'em! Our members put them everywhere - from laptops to bikes. Have a look: http://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/commit-to-stick-crazyengineers-stickers-giveaway.75048/

View attachment 75161

PS: I think it's a great way to promote your community. We ordered the stickers from StickerMule. If you want to order the stickers from them; please PM me to sign up with my referral link. That'll give $10 credit to both of us.

What is the cost to have these sticker made then

We want people to be entering the name in Google Searches :)

PS: Second version of the stickers *may* have the .com in the text.

I feel that if you add the .com then utility of the sticker decreases. People will not paste it in places which they otherwise would. Not everyone wants to be a billboard for a site.

I feel that if you add the .com then utility of the sticker decreases. People will not paste it in places which they otherwise would. Not everyone wants to be a billboard for a site.
By masking it, such as the binary change I suggested above, it wouldn't be a "billboard" and it would still do the job of targeting the niche demographic that would likely visit the site anyway.

By masking it, such as the binary change I suggested above, it wouldn't be a "billboard" and it would still do the job of targeting the niche demographic that would likely visit the site anyway.

While I completely agree with the rationale behind your suggestion, I doubt he can accommodate the following in his sticker.
Code:
0101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

We aren't including .com or binary code in the sticker. I'm just curious to know what'd be the ideal size of the stickers; the current size (3.67"x1.5") is perfect for laptops. Maybe car stickers will have to be bigger.

We aren't including .com or binary code in the sticker. I'm just curious to know what'd be the ideal size of the stickers; the current size (3.67"x1.5") is perfect for laptops. Maybe car stickers will have to be bigger.
The car stickers we produce are 150mm x 38mm which is a perfect size. Too big and people wont fit them, too small and you can't make them out.

We do both internal and external versions.

upload_2014-6-7_11-50-40.webp
upload_2014-6-7_11-50-49.webp

Top Bottom