1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CPU Usage problem on my Hosting

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by EsfTR, May 26, 2015.

1. EsfTR

EsfTR Member

We have a forum that is 3 month old with over 250 Members but only max. 20 members is online in a same time. We receive a mail from hostgator we are using over 25% from cpu over 90 seconds and they say this is not possible and it is a warning before suspended the account !!!

What can we do with this problem we don't understand it we have only 250 members and not all is online in a same time. How can we fix that issue can anyone help us.

The Web Page is esftr.com
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you are on shared hosting, I suspect the resources available and limits are set quite low.

If you have any add-ons installed then they may be contributing to the load.
    You can check by disabling all add-ons and monitoring over a period of time.
  3. EsfTR

EsfTR Member

wich hosting is better ? on hostgator
  4. EsfTR

EsfTR Member

Thanks Brogen for your help again i think i found the problem :)
    The Chat add-on from cometchat is the problem i look for different areas and i saw that on the same time overload the cpu from the hosting is the same time many members are chatting with comet chat. that i now yet when i need to use comet chat i must by the external server service from comet chat :-( that is bad for us