[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address

[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
Because the new TH template did not have the line of code the addon searches for and replaces, due to THEIR update.

Snog and Ozzy in order to help you despite your nastiness, found another line to use. This addon was not fixed because it wasn't broken. It was adjusted to suit the TH style.

I have nothing to apologize for because the information I provided was correct from the beginning and continues to be correct. The new version of the plugin broke compatibility with existing versions of the style, not the other way around. I provided a service to the XenForo community by reporting the problem that no one else bothered to report for 9 months, and the developer did a good job by fixing it quickly. Everyone benefits.

You, on the other hand, provided false information by claiming everything was working and lead us down the wrong track and only later admitted you were using some backass version of the style from before April 2019. You are continuing to derail the conversation by trying to instigate this to sound like a contentious topic when it no longer is.

I have nothing to apologize for because the information I provided was correct from the beginning and continues to be correct. The new version of the plugin broke compatibility with existing versions of the style, not the other way around. I provided a service to the XenForo community by reporting the problem that no one else bothered to report for 9 months, and the developer did a good job by fixing it quickly. Everyone benefits.

You, on the other hand, provided false information by claiming everything was working and lead us down the wrong track and only later admitted you were using some backass version of the style from before April 2019. You are continuing to derail the conversation by trying to instigate this to sound like a contentious topic when it no longer is.
Please let it go. Nobody wants to hear this discussion anymore. We've moved past it. The problem is solved. Someone took the bull by the horns and created a solution. Now move along.

The new version of the plugin broke compatibility with existing versions of the style
But somehow, not on MY existing versions of the TH framework styles. Your claim is, it's the same even on older versions of TH. Clearly it is not. Only difference between us being, I never updated my TH styles.

All you need is to look at the code and compare. Line by line, NOTHING in this addon that relates to how the flags are DISPLAYED was changed! The ONLY changes were on how we GET the flags from MaxMind. And you said yourself, there was NO problem with this until you updated your TH style!

What did TH tell you, on the "ticket" you claim to have started with them on this?
You, on the other hand, provided false information by claiming everything was working and lead us down the wrong track and only later admitted you were using some backass version of the style from before April 2019.
That is factually incorrect. Everything was and IS still working on my TH styles. And they are only 2 updates short of current.
You are continuing to derail the conversation
Yes, you are. Unable to get Mommy to help you, you had to come back and continue being an ass.

All of your fit throwing over a FREE addon that wasn't harming functionality on your site or causing any down time, and STILL you persist making false claims about it when you haven't even compared the code!

Last edited:
Please let it go. Nobody wants to hear this discussion anymore. We've moved past it. The problem is solved. Someone took the bull by the horns and created a solution. Now move along.

I let it go multiple times, and this guy comes back with his misinformation every time and hurls insults at me. Literally everything he says is false. He never installed version 2.1 of the add-on, which is why his compatibility wasn't broken or maybe he just didn't even notice what was wrong but continues to lie out of his ass.

I let it go multiple times, and this guy comes back with his misinformation every time and hurls insults at me. Literally everything he says is false.
Literally everything I'm saying is factual. You have gotten the exact same answers from both Snog, and Ozzy. You simply choose to ignore or obstinately dismiss, reality. And facts.

Literally everything I'm saying is factual. You have gotten the exact same answers from both Snog, and Ozzy. You simply choose to ignore or obstinately dismiss, reality. And facts.

In the world of adults, there's a difference between verifiable claims and yapping. Everything I said can be tested and verified, and it has been tested and confirmed. You, on the other hand, are a liar and a troublemaker.

verifiable claims
Here's the verifiable claim:

NOTHING in this addon related to how the flags DISPLAY was changed. Line by line, you can compare the two. It's simply a fact.

Here's the unverifiable claim:

That the "glitch" happened for you on older versions of UI.X.
a liar and a troublemaker.
You're projecting again. Didn't you have a few posts deleted before, when Ozzy deleted this addon temporarily and you threw a big fit about it?

Verifiable:

XenForo 2.1.3a +
UI.X 2.1.3 +
Country Flags 2.0.12
----------------------
Works

XenForo 2.1.3a +
UI.X 2.1.3 +
Country Flags 2.1
--------------------
Doesn't work

There is only one conclusion in a universe ruled by logic: a change in Country Flags 2.1 broke compatibility with UI.X. It's not the add-on's fault or responsibility to maintain compatibility with third-party styles. But that doesn't change the fact that it's a change in Country Flags that broke compatibility, not a change in UI.X.

So the difference between me and you? I did the work and tested with different forums, style and add-on versions and reported the factual results that the developer could use. You did nothing except run your mouth and provide false information.

a change in Country Flags 2.1 broke compatibility with UI.X.
That's NOT what happened at all. Period.

THERE WAS NO CHANGE TO THE SCRIPTS WHICH CONTROL THE DISPLAY OF THE FLAGS.

it's a change in Country Flags that broke compatibility, not a change in UI.X.
Wrong. Simply wrong!

Did you ever get an answer from TH on this, from the "ticket" you said you opened? It's not the first time a TH upgrade has caused conflicts with addons. It's part of the business.

Open your eyes! You are looking at FACTS! It's like a mathematical equation, which is why I put it in the form of an equation for people like you who are not fond of logic. There is no way around this. A truth is not going to become wrong because you call it wrong in all caps.

Top Bottom