[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address

[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
Is this a new install?
New installation 2.1.1, then updated to 2.1.2, but nothing has changed. Installed through the AdminCP using the "1 click" method, not manually. Can you share the zip or rar archive with the desired content, will I add it manually to the folder?

@ozzy47, Everything is very good on the PC, the online indicator can be moved left or right through message.less in the message-avatar-online block:
скрин1132.webp
But in the mobile version of the site, the location does not change or I don’t know how, and the flag overlaps the online indicator:
1585731778594.webp
Tell me a solution? There may be a different template or add a setting in a future update to move the flag.

If you edited the CSS to move the indicator, I can not support that. Place the avatar back where is belongs.

Share the changes you made also please.
I did nothing with the avatar, I changed only the location of the indicator online.
Code:
.message-avatar-wrapper
{
    position: relative;
    display: inline-block;
    vertical-align: bottom;
    margin-bottom: .5em;

.message-avatar-online
    {
        position: absolute;

// center bottom position
        left: 5%;
        margin-left: -.615em;
        bottom: -.5em;

&:before
        {
            .m-faBase();
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-user-circle);
            line-height: 1;
            font-weight: bold;
            color: rgb(127, 185, 0);
            background: @xf-messageUserBlock--background-color;
            border: @xf-messageUserBlock--background-color solid 2px;
            border-radius: 50%;
            display: inline-block;
        }
    }
}
The default was:
left: 50%;

Does it show correctly if you change it back to 50%?
No. On a PC, the indicator shows in the center, as it was by default, but in the mobile version it is always on the right, these changes do not affect the mobile version of the forum.

Okay, I can replicate it now. I'll look into it as soon as possible. For now maybe change the location to Show over avatar

@ozzy47, Everything is very good on the PC, the online indicator can be moved left or right through message.less in the message-avatar-online block:
View attachment 221655
But in the mobile version of the site, the location does not change or I don’t know how, and the flag overlaps the online indicator:
View attachment 221656
Tell me a solution? There may be a different template or add a setting in a future update to move the flag.

Okay, I have found a solution. I will release it later today. On PC it will show like in your image, but on mobile it will show over the avatar like this:
221538-810fcd2baaa3133af122e2fb0a7dcf14.jpg.png

This is due to the minimal amount of room on a single column display.

I'm not sure if it's a bug: the "Do not show flag" option seems not working. Flags still show in the forums selected.

I am going to have to revert the changes I made to try to correct this. The setting you pointed to is only for the thread list in the selected nodes, not in threads in the node.

Top Bottom