Counting Down to xenForo Sale!

xenforo.png

The money is burning a hole in my monitor. I want to spend it on XenForo NOW. D:

I'm just waiting on Peggy to scream out "price check in isle five" .....
Don't be saying that...or else there will be a cleanup on isle five because people got there and pee'd themselves in anticipation, just to find out it was another isle over :p

You can do like a cashier did at my job...big shelf full of laundry soap broke and a bunch of broken bottles were laying all over the place. She picked up the bottles, threw them in the trash and put orange cones to block the entire isle and then went to lunch. 30 minutes later she's getting reemed at for not cleaning the rest of it up or at the very least not calling someone to clean it up. She was later fired that week for answering her cellphone while waiting on a customer.

3.5hours remaining!

In the home stretch ... have beers and champagne chilling, something to toss into the microwave for dinner. Lots of coffee and Led Zep ready to rip, could be an all nighter. Really really must finish the IPS upgrade I'm working on to clear the tables for some Xen loving.

Plan to hit the net with the first review of the software asap!

The announcement was posted today and they are talking about a 'tomorrow's release'. It might be time zone issue (me being in Germany) but will we get it on Tuesday or Wednesday?

Guys, there is no exact time for the sale stated. Hints were given 'business hours', and not before 10am uk time, then some things happened today. My point is, don't stare at the clock thinking there is a magical time to count down to. Here is part of the latest announcement:

"As many of you are no doubt aware, the spectre of unforseen circumstances has raised its ugly head.

While this has distracted us from our preparation today and may result in some delay, it is our intention to proceed with tomorrow's release of XenForo 1.0 Beta 1."

edit: here is a link to the quoted text, with the date stamp on when it was created to clarify the word 'tomorrow'.

Guys, there is no exact time for the sale stated. Hints were given 'business hours', and not before 10am uk time, then some things happened today. My point is, don't stare at the clock thinking there is a magical time to count down to. Here is part of the latest announcement:

"As many of you are no doubt aware, the spectre of unforseen circumstances has raised its ugly head.

While this has distracted us from our preparation today and may result in some delay, it is our intention to proceed with tomorrow's release of XenForo 1.0 Beta 1."

Oh gosh stop trying to fool us. Is it pretty early in the morning in the UK? Would imagine if there's a delay, and no worries if there is as Kier and Mike should release when they are happy, we'll get an announcement in an hour or two's time. But hey I'm still going to groove to Led Zep and keep checking back to see if there's any movement at the station. Dean when you say tomorrow, are you talking Wednesday in the UK?

No where in my post did I use the word 'tomorrow'. :)

I can say it is about 645 am Tuesday in the uk right now. :)

Ah my apology, the "tomorrow" was in the quoted text.

5.04pm here in Oz, waiting patiently for an announcement sometime later in the evening as I toil with some IPS skin upgrades :)

Ah my apology, the "tomorrow" was in the quoted text.

5.04pm here in Oz, waiting patiently for an announcement sometime later in the evening as I toil with some IPS skin upgrades :)
Now I understand. I am getting a bit tired.

I edited my post with a link to where the quote came from so the word 'tomorrow' can be clarified by checking the timestamp of the post.

Top Bottom