Counting Down to xenForo Sale!

I've already got my first xenForo site planned out. If the ACP is anything like the rest of the system, I could actually release the site on the day xenForo comes out. :D

I wish store was opened for "pre-orders" I would have paid now, then happily waited for Monday :D
but then that would not have been 24 hour sale ;)

I think its natural human tendency to get attracted that gives a perception of being a superior product. (Perception since none of use have actually seen the code, admin panel etc)

It also gives an easy opportunity for many admins to easily differentiate their sites in their niche, just based on a never seen type forum layout, design and features.

I can't decide if being so excited about a new piece of forum software is incredibly sad or a damning indictment of how poor vBulletin 4 is.

I think its natural human tendency to get attracted that gives a perception of being a superior product. (Perception since none of use have actually seen the code, admin panel etc)

It also gives an easy opportunity for many admins to easily differentiate their sites in their niche, just based on a never seen type forum layout, design and features.

I was half joking :p

Down here it's only one more sleep... up there it's still two :p
You forget though, this is done in UK time, so it's the same amount of sleeps for all! Unless you're an insomniac, then it's a hit-n-miss situation haha.

[Edit]
Just happened to think about that for a second and added a few clocks to compare...I though Sydney was more forward in time than it was so I be wrong. Oh well, still quite a bit to go!

A little over 24 hours are left till the NASA's voice says "... and lift off ..... 50 seconds into the flight as it breaks through the sound barrier...". :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2 more sleeps for me... since its 3.48 am and i've not gone to bed yet :P + im in UK so will go on sale when i wake up tuesday morning hopefully lol

It's the 4th in the NL now, isn't it great that you hear about a great new version that has been in development for a short while, and then within a few months you can get your copy?

I know I am getting quite excited.

It's the 4th in the NL now, isn't it great that you hear about a great new version that has been in development for a short while, and then within a few months you can get your copy?

I know I am getting quite excited.

This is why the new VB will never be as great without Kier and the rest.
Old VB had plenty of testing and great coders. Now we have some great coders but less than 10 minutes (at least that's what it seems like they spent) of testing before making a patch or any sort of update....after VB4 was out, they have 4 patches in less than 3 months. There shouldn't have been that many holes in the system to begin with.
XenForo is going to be great, not just because of the new design of things, but because of developers who know that they need to wait and don't have bosses over-top of them asking why it isn't it done.

Top Bottom