XF 2.1 Count 'dragula.'

Max Taxable

I keep getting file health check report of a missing file, but when I go look for it, it is there, located right where it should be.

Code:
js/vendor/dragula/dragula.js - Missing

Any ideas?

If the file is definitely there, re-running the health check should get rid of that error.

If it is still noted as missing, and it clearly isn't, then it can really only be down to permissions or it just not actually being there, even though you can see it (which would be rather unusual 😉).

If the file is definitely there, re-running the health check should get rid of that error.

If it is still noted as missing, and it clearly isn't, then it can really only be down to permissions or it just not actually being there, even though you can see it (which would be rather unusual 😉).
Oddly, this has only happened after some time has passed after a one-click upgrade has been performed. It doesn't go away until the next one-click upgrade, no matter how many times I re-run the health check. But then comes back shortly after, each time.

Could it be related to the php version this is on? It's my demo/test instance, PHP version 5.6.27 MySQL version 5.5.51 (5.5.51-38.1-log)

On the live board, which is on php 7.3, I never have this come up at all.

So, nothing further?

What IS 'dragula' exactly and what does it do? If it were truly not there, would I even know it outside of the listing in file health check?

It's used by some drag and drop operations. You may not notice it in normal usage, though that can always change.

It wouldn't be PHP version related, unless there are different (Linux) users involved in the PHP versions. If the file is showing up for you when you browse the filesystem, then as mentioned, it could be a file permission issue such that PHP can't read it (and thus doesn't know it exists). This would be very unusual though, but we don't know if there are other things happening on the server. If it works and then seems to break randomly, that would seem to point to something outside of XenForo doing something to the file.

Top Bottom