Add-on Costing Of Custom Addon like Resources

UAEReactor

Hello

i have idea for addon that i need to hire someone created . which i would like to get a few info such timing and costing and where to hire and how to hire and the payment etc..

the project that i would like to create will be almost same size of the resources or showcase but it will be lil difference's idea

So i would like to know minimum costing and the time coder he may take to create and how to hire him like how to pay him how to get the deal with them . so both side will be in safe ?

I don't really understand what you mean, but if you want a quote you might want to hint off at the idea and how advanced it is. Privately contact some developers to get an idea of how many hours and how much it'd be.

Better off getting showcase. Its a very advanced piece of software and can be made to do so many different things. A lot of really cool stuff has been made by various people using it. If it still doesnt fit perhaps get permission from bob so he allows you to get someone to further customise it. Atleast im sure he would be able to tell you if it can or cannot be done whilst using showcase as a foundation.

We had add-ons developed for $300 to $5000.
Your idea may be in the higher range though.

Top Bottom