cost of forum software

Sway

i have recently been getting a large amount of donations for my forum software upgrade from phpbb3 to xenforo and i'm very excited about this but i don't think i will have enough for it as soon as i thought i would, so i was wondering if i would possibly be able to pay $115.00 upfront now, and pay the other $35 later?

If you pay with a credit card through Paypal then the difference is financed on the card. But the company itself doesn't do credit or deferred payments.
alright but like M@rc said i could purchase a second hand license how would that work? and would i still be considered a Xenforo customer?

You find someone willing to sell their xenForo license, negotiate a price and the guy contacts the xF team to transfer the license to you.
Make sure you don't get scammed, by the way, ;)
i dont like the posibility of a scam so i guess ill just wait and see what happens :D

alright but like M@rc said i could purchase a second hand license how would that work? and would i still be considered a Xenforo customer?
The former XenForo customer just gives you his account and Ashley will change the personal information from the account. At least I think that it works this way.

Just a point of note - as I currently understand it you would not be able to resell a second-user license - so if you did buy one from someone else you wouldn't be able to sell it on in the future.

You get it cheaper but you waive any future transfer rights.

Top Bottom