1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Core - PixelExit.com [Paid] 1.5.9

Clean light style

1. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

TBDragon, Nasr, RobParker and 2 others like this.
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Thank you for everyones support on our styles, we are truly grateful. I've been working non-stop today so I'll be hitting the hay for now :), I look forward to doing business with those who purchase Core. Any troubles/questions feel free to post on our forums:

Or here, thank you all!
    Nasr and iTuN3r like this.
  3. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Thanks Russ :) Already purchased and also Pm'ed you on Pixelexit about a bug.
    Russ likes this.
  4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Doh, easily fix, rolling out on our site.
    iTuN3r likes this.
  5. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Nice footer!
    Mouth likes this.
  6. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Very nice. A few questions.

Is it responsive to mobile devices?
    How hard is it to move the search box up and down, and still use the inbuilt ad placement?
    You mention easy to change the blue and uses only 3 blue images - can/will you give a guide on what/where to change to get the different colour scheme?
    There has been no (or very little) styling to areas such as the search drop-down and quick nav - by design, or part of a revision 1.1?
    I cannot register on the demo site to see what it looks like as a member (postbit, conversation, etc.) - can you give some screenshots?

7. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

It's not responsive out of the box(small bugs I'm working with ituner to adapt to Arty's Responsive design plugin
    Moving the search box is easy, there is the ad placement there like norm
    Sure, documentation rolling out today and tomorrow, but it's easy to do :).
    Very little by design, goal is to stick to XF standards, however next revision will be UI enhancements, always open to suggestions
    We've enabled registration
    iTuN3r and Mouth like this.
  8. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Just installed... already says that the navigation_visitor_tab template is outdated. I install it wrong?
  9. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Hmmm... you didn't you can simply revert it, no changes really it adds new classes to one of the menu's and the logout button. Not sure how I didn't see that one.
    Sheldon likes this.
  10. ip0dhacker

ip0dhacker Active Member

Very nice style with a good price :D
  11. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Excellent work Russ. (y)
  12. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

@headerLogoPath does not use @imagePath

Neither does @ogLogoPath
  13. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

The input for those in the style properties are setup the same as the default style. Basically they use the path set in Header and Navigation -> Settings: Header Image Logo Path & Facebook Open Graph Logo

Haven't tested @imagePath in those fields before to see if it even works.
  14. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Good catch, while the default style has it set this way by normal I'm usually good about including @imagePath, thanks.
  15. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

How hard would it be to make a dark version of this skin?
  16. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

For the most part... it uses the color palette heavily, so inverting those colors would be a start but just a start at that. I'm a little booked on client work or else I could get on this :(
  17. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Okay, another fix... images/sidebarbg.png needs to be longer to be compatible with XenPorta.
    Russ likes this.
  18. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

wickedstangs likes this.
  19. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Looks great Jaxel, aside from the bugs you posted did the style go pretty smooth with your modifications?
  20. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

it works perfect without any edits for all my mods except XenPorta... and thats generally my fault because XenPorta is a poorly programmed piece of trash.
    BamaStangGuy, Fufu and Russ like this.