Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

I would buy this but Jaxel has mentioned that he needed to make a number of changes to get it to work with XenPorta... with the amount of people using XenPorta, it would be good to see support for it! ;)

EDIT: And as Jaxel has mentioned, also keen on a dark version :D

I would buy this but Jaxel has mentioned that he needed to make a number of changes to get it to work with XenPorta... with the amount of people using XenPorta, it would be good to see support for it! ;)

EDIT: And as Jaxel has mentioned, also keen on a dark version :D

Actually... not sure which edits he did but this is how it works stock install :)
corexenporta.webp

Again, I TRY my best to code so it'll be compatible with most third party mods.

No problems, he did mention that he made a lot of edits though in a previous post, so although that screenshot looks fine, I'm sure there's little things that need to be changed here or there.

I'd be happy in investing in this style if perhaps Jaxel would be so kind to pass on his modifications to you to include it in the package. If you are working on a dark version as well, do you intend on selling this separately at additional cost? If so, I will probably hold for that. If you will provide the dark style once it is released to people that have already purchased the light skin, then I'll probably buy a lot sooner ;)

No problems, he did mention that he made a lot of edits though in a previous post, so although that screenshot looks fine, I'm sure there's little things that need to be changed here or there.

I'd be happy in investing in this style if perhaps Jaxel would be so kind to pass on his modifications to you to include it in the package. If you are working on a dark version as well, do you intend on selling this separately at additional cost? If so, I will probably hold for that. If you will provide the dark style once it is released to people that have already purchased the light skin, then I'll probably buy a lot sooner ;)
Any updates on this?

Any updates on this?

Dark isn't in the immediate queue for work currently, we're in the middle of some custom jobs and releasing a new style so it might be awhile. For now bug fixes are immediately supported but it's hard to put an ETA on a dark version to be honest.

As for the portal, not sure what else I can answer as I showed a screenshot of it working perfectly with a stock install :D

Dark isn't in the immediate queue for work currently, we're in the middle of some custom jobs and releasing a new style so it might be awhile. For now bug fixes are immediately supported but it's hard to put an ETA on a dark version to be honest.

As for the portal, not sure what else I can answer as I showed a screenshot of it working perfectly with a stock install :D
No problems :)

Any sneak peaks on the new style? ;)

Edit: Just bought it - just checking that I've downloaded the correct version though, my zip file says v1.0 whereas this thread says v1.1.4?

We,re re-labeling our version numbers I just haven't renamed the zip. Current version will go along with Xf releases, bug fixes and new features between Xf versions will go as such...1.1.4A,b,c. So your zip 1.0 is considered 1.1.4 sorry about that.

We,re re-labeling our version numbers I just haven't renamed the zip. Current version will go along with Xf releases, bug fixes and new features between Xf versions will go as such...1.1.4A,b,c. So your zip 1.0 is considered 1.1.4 sorry about that.

I am going to change everything to red, is there an easy way to do this? I guess the question I asking is that I want to retain the lightness/darkness (or tones) of the blues, but just make them red. So essentially I have the same style, with the same "shading", just in a different colour.

I am going to change everything to red, is there an easy way to do this? I guess the question I asking is that I want to retain the lightness/darkness (or tones) of the blues, but just make them red. So essentially I have the same style, with the same "shading", just in a different colour.

Easiest way to do it is download the psd image provided here:

http://pixelexit.com/community/resources/core-images-psd.9/

You'll have to be logged in it's available for all Core customers, it allows you to easily modify the gradients used on the blue images.

Then the colors are simply 2 color style palette changes (y)

Russ,
This looks like a nice alternative for Flexile that we have been using. Can you have a demo/screenshot of a leaderboard on the right of the logo?
Obviously, you would need to move the search box down for space.

I think I have found some sort of bug - I was fiddling with the colour palette trying to see what a red theme looks like, and after resetting it completely, it doesn't seem to be resetting all the colours back to default? For example, the bottom of the new footer area was original black or grey and now it's blue, even after resetting.

I even remember some of the colours were originally black or grey, and now they are defaulting to a shade of blue.

Can you let me know how to fix it? Perhaps there is some way of "hard resetting" to the styles defaults? Copy and overwrite some files maybe?

My site is www.hackslashrepeat.com.

P.S.: I had no luck with getting the style to look any good with red as the main colour. The main reason being is that the lighter colours obviously end up being pink, which looks pretty poxy. If you get enough requests for additional colours, do you think you'll ever add some?

On my phone, the plan was next release is to get some additional colors out.

Andy I'll get you a screenshot when I get back.

Greg I'll take a look.
I've done a bit of searching and found this thread to be very useful. From what I can tell, resetting the colour palette actually resets to the colour palette of the default XF style, which doesn't make sense.

What should I do? Remove the style from XF, copy/overwrite all style files again, install as new, then create a child to modify that? I don't want to bung up my XF installation by doing things incorrectly or in the wrong order...

Top Bottom