Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Code:
.message .newIndicator
needs a margin-right (and maybe a margin-top) setup.

I definitely need a darker version though...

The advanced footer is difficult to configure...

1 -Why have core footer properties in the style manager if you need to edit the footer links in the template anyways. May as well get rid of the style manager properties and just keep it in the template. Basically you have to edit two places to change one thing.

2 - On the same vein, why is "fleftcol" and "fmiddlecol" in one template, yet "frightcol" is in a completely different place. Once again, forcing you to edit two places, to change one thing.

The advanced footer is difficult to configure...

1 -Why have core footer properties in the style manager if you need to edit the footer links in the template anyways. May as well get rid of the style manager properties and just keep it in the template. Basically you have to edit two places to change one thing.

2 - On the same vein, why is "fleftcol" and "fmiddlecol" in one template, yet "frightcol" is in a completely different place. Once again, forcing you to edit two places, to change one thing.

Ya it was brought to me attention recently,

The style properties are to do basic things... it would be to hard to have a property for every single link. As or the right column slash left column... the right column uses all the default XF links, I figured it would good to keep those preset on one column(and if you decided to edit them you can),. So... I stuck the "Custom link" lists inside it's own template. It made sense in my head when I did it up :). By default xf links of course I mean Style chooser, language contact home top terms privavy ect. Next update I'll just merge all the lists, I figured keeping the regular xf conditionals/links sep from the custom columns made sense but apparently not :D

I love this skin I'm going to buy it a second time. Its extremely fast, much faster than Flexile. My only complaint is it suffers from lack of greys. I see this issue in a LOT of skins; its either all too white, or all too black. This skin is all too white, and its very blinding. Beyond that, its awesome... but my users are begging for a darker version.

I've changed the background image on my forum, which makes it a little bit better:
http://8wayrun.com/misc/style?style_id=6

Also, the drop-shadow on buttons during formOverlays needs to be fixed.

I love this skin I'm going to buy it a second time. Its extremely fast, much faster than Flexile. My only complaint is it suffers from lack of greys. I see this issue in a LOT of skins; its either all too white, or all too black. This skin is all too white, and its very blinding. Beyond that, its awesome... but my users are begging for a darker version.

I've changed the background image on my forum, which makes it a little bit better:
http://8wayrun.com/misc/style?style_id=6

Also, the drop-shadow on buttons during formOverlays needs to be fixed.

Thanks for the kind comments and the bug finds Jaxel, I agree to, towards the end of the style my eyes started to burn(I'm not a fan of lighter skins myself) so I'll do my best to get some lighter greys into it.

Are your rank ribbons part of the style, or separate add-on or style change? If latter, which are you using?

I'd also like to see the font size of usernames be responsive to width constraints, so that size reduces automatically to allow the whole username to fit within the space available. Example: http://8wayrun.com/threads/elgato-game-capture-hd-review.15151/#post-569267

Ribbons are separate, not sure if this still works completely but he posted about it pre-Resource Manager,
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-status-ribbons-based-on-usergroups.11602/

As for the username, default Core works the same way as XF to where longer names just break into the next line.

He has additional code there adding white-space: nowrap in there on the h3 which isn't apart of the default style.

Default core:

core23.webp

Inc. making responsive (compatible)?

To be honest I don't really see the point in re-inventing the wheel where Arty has nailed it. The amount of work Arty put into his add-on says so much... I think for now until XF comes out with something official for the mobile we'll provide bug fixes for Arty's add-on.

Style looks really good, has this been updated for 1.1.4 yet. Will be purchasing when/if it has been

Style looks really good, has this been updated for 1.1.4 yet. Will be purchasing when/if it has been

Yes, I think I missed one tiny thing but for the most part future upgrades should be fairly easy as I'm not customizing that many templates at all. (y)

Top Bottom