Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Thank you for everyones support on our styles, we are truly grateful. I've been working non-stop today so I'll be hitting the hay for now :), I look forward to doing business with those who purchase Core. Any troubles/questions feel free to post on our forums:

http://pixelexit.com/community/

Or here, thank you all!

Very nice. A few questions.

Is it responsive to mobile devices?
How hard is it to move the search box up and down, and still use the inbuilt ad placement?
You mention easy to change the blue and uses only 3 blue images - can/will you give a guide on what/where to change to get the different colour scheme?
There has been no (or very little) styling to areas such as the search drop-down and quick nav - by design, or part of a revision 1.1?
I cannot register on the demo site to see what it looks like as a member (postbit, conversation, etc.) - can you give some screenshots?

Thanks.

Very nice. A few questions.

Is it responsive to mobile devices?
How hard is it to move the search box up and down, and still use the inbuilt ad placement?
You mention easy to change the blue and uses only 3 blue images - can/will you give a guide on what/where to change to get the different colour scheme?
There has been no (or very little) styling to areas such as the search drop-down and quick nav - by design, or part of a revision 1.1?
I cannot register on the demo site to see what it looks like as a member (postbit, conversation, etc.) - can you give some screenshots?

Thanks.

It's not responsive out of the box(small bugs I'm working with ituner to adapt to Arty's Responsive design plugin
Moving the search box is easy, there is the ad placement there like norm
Sure, documentation rolling out today and tomorrow, but it's easy to do :).
Very little by design, goal is to stick to XF standards, however next revision will be UI enhancements, always open to suggestions
We've enabled registration

Just installed... already says that the navigation_visitor_tab template is outdated. I install it wrong?

Just installed... already says that the navigation_visitor_tab template is outdated. I install it wrong?

Hmmm... you didn't you can simply revert it, no changes really it adds new classes to one of the menu's and the logout button. Not sure how I didn't see that one.

The input for those in the style properties are setup the same as the default style. Basically they use the path set in Header and Navigation -> Settings: Header Image Logo Path & Facebook Open Graph Logo

Haven't tested @imagePath in those fields before to see if it even works.

How hard would it be to make a dark version of this skin?

For the most part... it uses the color palette heavily, so inverting those colors would be a start but just a start at that. I'm a little booked on client work or else I could get on this :(

Top Bottom