Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

He's on an older version of core luckily though my dark version is just about complete. So is our 1.3 revamp on xenbase :)
Yeah, I dont like the new version of Core... it looks completely different than the old version; and I bought the skin because it looked like the old version. Yes, I know I can get it to look like the old version with some significant amount of work; but I buy skins because I DONT want to work.

Yeah, I dont like the new version of Core... it looks completely different than the old version; and I bought the skin because it looked like the old version. Yes, I know I can get it to look like the old version with some significant amount of work; but I buy skins because I DONT want to work.

I understand, and I'm aware as I even helped you debug issues on the old version, I still appreciate you using it, and you did a fantastic job with the dark version.

@Russ great style and i will be purchasing this just a couple questions.

1. Is it hard to make the Width to what i have now? globalhax.com
2. Is it hard to change the Forum Catagoroies so they are on side by side?

Thank you and either way excellent style

Also i was looking at Social and wondering the same with the width?

@Russ great style and i will be purchasing this just a couple questions.

1. Is it hard to make the Width to what i have now? globalhax.com
2. Is it hard to change the Forum Catagoroies so they are on side by side?

Thank you and either way excellent style

Thanks :) width is a single style property as well as the nodes side by side.

We forgot to disable it on the last release.

Any plans for a fixed navigation?:)

So... I know a few people have been wondering about the floating navigation.

Well good news so far... we have it implemented into XenBase with the next big update(hopefully bug free :D).

I'm working out some kinks but the new xenbase is going awesome :D

xenbase.webp

The new swap navigation with logo simply lets us easily move the navigation above the logo without a template edit(the way Core works now except now no template edit).

Just a little update...

This screenshot has the new XenBase features :)

• Floating Nav
  • Collapsible Categories
  • Sidebar Collapse
I know many of you have been asking for this kind of stuff so it's not too far away :)

corexenbase.webp

Reactions: Dan
And last one forgot to mention as well.

The primary color of core is not based upon a single style property. No more editing the PSD to get the color you want you can simply change the color palette we provide(it was partially like this before however used images in certain areas, which this is now fixed to use no images).
colors.webp

Just showcasing the new footers that will be shipped out with the XenBase Framework. Fully responsive... simple to edit... just much more functional than our previous footer.

core1.webp core2.webp core3.webp core4.webp

Looking good man ! I kinda love that colour there. Can't wait to finish this new project .

Thanks, ya I'm a fan of the grey/orange too :D, but as I stated in the previous post this primary orange color is change-able via a single color palette as opposed to the less friendly way it is now.

Did all the social media stuff disappear? Or do you just not have it turned on?

Footers been recoded completely, I'll add a template for some social media stuff still, actually might have another place(in the footer) for it.

The problem with the current footer is it had far too much CSS which over-complicated things. These new little templates have like a fourth of the coding involved on them.

Yeah it looks much better, just wondered about the social media stuff.

I should have a preview regarding it soon, we've put a lot of freaking work into this 1.3 version, we're really happy with it so far. :), hopefully everyone will like the updates + new styles we're pushing out.

Reactions: Dan
And the long awaited dark version...

Originally I was going to charge a small fee for this but this will be included in the next core's update package for free.

coredark.webp

By the way don't mind the stats on the right side, that's just something we're playing around with heh :D

Top Bottom