Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

upload_2014-3-12_14-11-31.webp

Was this removed? :(
I am having trouble finding it.

That actually controls the dark black gradient you see around such as the nav bar, sub headings, sidebar ect. We use to use an image in old versions, this version uses a CSS3 gradient.

If you care to change that:

http://www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor/

Is a good generator that will work fine. Again that effects all the black dark bars around the site.

Thanks, will play with that one day.

Hello,

How can i remove the Node-Icons? I want to install my own with Extra.css, but now it looks like this:

: Screenshot_1.webp

No, Russ. I mean this Rocket, i want to remove that Rocket. This are the Core Dark Default Node Icons.

Screenshot_1.webp

It was removed I apologize, there was one too many issues in regards to responsive mode/add-ons effecting it.
I can vouch for Russ on this, it is an absolute pain. Something we want XenForo to fix in the script to make the overflow function act regardless of where the visitor/private tabs are.

There is a little gap in Core Dark as you might see on this Screenshot

Attachments

• coredark.webp
    coredark.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 9
There is a little gap in Core Dark as you might see on this Screenshot

You may need decrease the top value slightly at:

Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Sub-Navigation(Tablinks), put it down by like 1px.

Thanks that nearly did the trick.
I had to increase the height +1px to avoid the serachfield from sticking out of the bar.

You can also adjust the top of the quick search, we added in properties to help with that:

Style Properties -> [XB] Quicksearch -> Quicksearch, top value, glad it worked for you though :).

I can vouch for Russ on this, it is an absolute pain. Something we want XenForo to fix in the script to make the overflow function act regardless of where the visitor/private tabs are.

Guess its out of the question for the custom theme you guys made for us at Spigot. :p

Hope XF gets it sorted out.

@LiLChris I should be able to get the avatars modification done for testing in the next day or two. If you don't hear from me by like Saturday Morning shoot me a PM. I'm wrapping up some client stuff currently/a new style then I'll get on it.

@LiLChris I should be able to get the avatars modification done for testing in the next day or two. If you don't hear from me by like Saturday Morning shoot me a PM. I'm wrapping up some client stuff currently/a new style then I'll get on it.

Take your time, its not a rush thing.
Knowing your bringing it back is great. :)

Top Bottom