Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

No, I even tried deleting and re-installing the theme and Xenbase from scratch.

It's my mistake, new package already updated you don't need to re-import though. Just browse to Style Properties -> Outdated Templates -> Hit Merge Changes on both, the system will do them both.

This goes for anyone else who installed the style before now, my mistake I made a last minute change on xenBase which I forgot to roll down.

Last edited:
It's my mistake, new package already updated you don't need to re-import though. Just browse to Style Properties -> Outdated Templates -> Hit Merge Changes on both, the system will do them both.

This goes for anyone else who installed the style before now, my mistake I made a last minute change on xenBase which I forgot to roll down.

"The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand."

"The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand."

Hey Anpanman, sorry that worked for me, I already updated the new XML on the download area if you want to download that. If you've made a bunch of changes just PC me and I'll give you the updated template code directly.

I just went in and saved those templates and it got rid of the warning. Is the search pop up supposed to look like that though? To me it looks like the buttons cut off at the bottom.

sidebar_visitor_panel template

Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
<xen:if is="@xenBase_sidebar_visitorpanelE">
<div class="section visitorPanel">
   <div class="secondaryContent">

<xen:avatar user="$visitor" size="m" img="true" />

<div class="visitorText">
       <h2>{xen:phrase signed_in_as_x_sidebar, 'name={xen:helper username, $visitor, 'NoOverlay'}'}</h2>     
       <div class="stats">
       <xen:hook name="sidebar_visitor_panel_stats">
         <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.message_count}</dd></dl>
         <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase likes}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.like_count}</dd></dl>
         <dl class="pairsJustified"><dt>{xen:phrase points}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number $visitor.trophy_points}</dd></dl>
       </div>
       </xen:hook>
     </div>

</div>
</div>
</xen:if>
<xen:else />

<div class="section loginButton">     
   <div class="secondaryContent">
     <label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><a href="{xen:link login}" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>
   </div>
</div>

</xen:if>

<xen:include template="ad_sidebar_below_visitor_panel" />

He's running an older version of Core, @Jaxel if you wanted too you'll want to remove the min-width from the HTML style properties, also Page Width Controller change the fixed width to max-width with a margin 0 auto.
Fixed... and now looks great. Although I never had issues on my cell... Android rules.

Top Bottom