XF 2.0 core.php | Where has it gone...

Hello! Xenforo!

Recently, I reset my whole forums and moved to 2.0. Doing this has caused me a few issues as a minecraft server owner...

So here is the problems...

• core.php ( I would have to change this every update but that's fine... )

core.php would be where i edit what goes where. for example...

Code:
 Directory: /library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php
- Is where i would go to edit this. But the file has vanished.

I would then go to this part of the code.

Code:
protected static function _getDefaultAvatarUrl(array $user, $size)

Then i would replace the whole function with this.

Code:
protected static function _getDefaultAvatarUrl(array $user, $size)

{

return "API".XenForo_Model_Avatar::getSizeFromCode($size).".png";

}

What this would do is get a minecraft skin, Grab the head of the X username and place their head as their profile picture. Based of their default name.
Which until now hasn't been a problem. But Now I'm stuck I've been searching for days for an in depth description of where this file has gone. since it's caused me a lot of trouble trying to find it. This isn't the only issue I've got with this.

I am also looking for a minecraft plugin that players can do /redeem <code> that they get privately messaged to them via the forums by an automated bot.
the plugin will talk to the website and verify the user if the code is correct.

If they can not redeem that code they cannot speak via the forums or post threads or anything. But i haven't been able to find anything for this.

Let me know if I can do anything to sort this out in the mean time I'll be looking for fixes. I'll post the fix if I find it.

Thanks

~
HyperGaming18​

XenForo 2.0 has an entirely different code base so you should not expect to find any code to be in the same place it was in XF 1.x.

Essentially any changes you made in XF1 would need to be thrown away and figure out from scratch how to implement them.

XenForo 2.0 has an entirely different code base so you should not expect to find any code to be in the same place it was in XF 1.x.

Essentially any changes you made in XF1 would need to be thrown away and figure out from scratch how to implement them.
That's what I'm looking for now, but I can't even find the base files to go from. Everywhere I look it's changed.

Top Bottom