Core - A new premium style for XenForo

Any rough idea when this might be released? Is it days/weeks/months away?

Appreciate that it might only be a guess and won't hold you to it :-)

Some things like that are better off left up to the end user. It is not compatible with [bd] Widget Framework that a lot of people use.

We have plans for neat little features like this for all skins that come from pixel Exit, like I posted above.

The style will be, the mod Mouth linked to is not completely compatible with the widget framework. Sorry if the wording was misleading.

Some things like that are better off left up to the end user. It is not compatible with [bd] Widget Framework that a lot of people use.
It will be, he was referring to the modification Mouth referred to above. The modification modifies the default xf user list, not the widget framework.
The style will be, the mod Mouth linked to is not completely compatible with the widget framework. Sorry if the wording was misleading.

Really? Working fine for me. I implemented the mod many weeks ago and have Widget Framework. What's it broken that I've missed?

If you use the clear sidebar widget it no longer works, then you have to modify the wf_widget_online_users to get it working again.

Top Bottom