• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Copy text and images error

ioneti

Hi

When i copy text and images for other page i paste it in my forum, images are duplicated and all selected dont copy...only one part...

why?

Thanks

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
I can't say I really understand what you're reporting. Can you reproduce it here? If so, can you provide specific reproduction steps?

You appear to have a heavily customized forum. I would have to recommend confirming on the default style with add-ons disabled.

ioneti

I can't say I reallexamstand what you're reporting. Can you reproduce it here? If so, can you provide specific reproduction steps?

You appear to have a heavily customized forum. I would have to recommend confirming on the default style with add-ons disabled.
When I selected and copy a text and images from imgur for example ( 10 images , 1000 words ) and paste it to my forum ( forodiy.com ) ...

Images duplicate and all I selected don't paste, only one part...

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Can you reproduce this here?

If so, can you give specific steps to reproduce it? (Exactly what you're highlighting, what you're typing, etc.)

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Unfortunately, this appears to be because of imgur's HTML/CSS. They actually have the images embedded twice but positioned on top of each other. So when you paste it into a different context, you get both.

It did seem to paste all the content. However, copying and pasting across arbitrary HTML is always going to have mixed results.