Cannot reproduce Copy/paste image from clipboard

I want this behind me, I don't see anything wrong from XF's side. So all is good, none offence taken. My problem is wholly with their respond, not XF's.
Again, they closed the case without asking me for any feedback, so the case is also closed for me.
I really don't want to make a drama of this little situation. I want to move forward and let this behind me.
To your question, I did the private modus Firefox thing which was suggested and it had the same result. But I didn't do a new installation of Firefox because I can't risk my for years saved stuff to get lost. And the new Firefox doesn't have any addons which can export my passwords, profile settings and stuff, at least I couldn't find one. So, no I didn't do that and won't do that. I closed the case, too.

We left this open a little while to give us the opportunity to do some further testing with a system running Windows 8.1 and Firefox 59. As before, we're unable to reproduce the issue, but I spent some time essentially trying to break it, changing all sorts of settings in the browser, various browser extensions etc. but unfortunately still no closer to reproducing the issue.

It's unfortunate but unless we're able to reproduce the issue ourselves it will be impossible to troubleshoot any further. If at any point in the future you move to a different browser vendor or even update your OS, hopefully the issue won't follow you. If it does happen to fix itself at any point or you happen to come across a reason for it falling over on your system or other steps which might help reproduce the issue, please do let us know and we'll re-open it.

I guess it could be a Windows 8 thing, which I can't easily test. Can anyone else confirm this in Windows 8.0 or 8.1?
I am on Win 8.1 with Firefox 69 and I can't paste from clipboard (or a local file) on Xenforo. Same on FF on Win 10.

Do you have any tip to share for a troubleshoot?

Top Bottom