1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Cookie Law

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Andros, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Andros

Andros Member

Hello sirs:

I would like to know how to implement my cookie's frame to the footer side of the window as can be seen in the next picture:

[​IMG]

Thank you in advance.

Breixo likes this.
  2. Dylan V

Dylan V Well-Known Member

Hi,

Can you send me your web site? I think that we should manage it with the absolute position and put a bottom: 0 to place the element at the bottom of the page, but I need to do tests to find out.

3. Andros

Andros Member

It is possible edit it at xenforo files or maybe with a plugin anybody know how?

4. Dylan V

Dylan V Well-Known Member

I think that an add-on is required to implement this kind of thing. You'll need JavaScript.

5. Andros

Andros Member

I see options like: "cookies annoucement" and also at help sections: "cookies use"

but i dont want this solution, i would like one option for implemment one cookie law at frame (concrently at the footer, like the back image example), for not to break the european law.

At the resources center i don't see or i'm clueless.

6. Andros

Andros Member

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'm not really sure what you're asking but it sounds like it would need a custom solution if you don't want to use the default one.

8. Heavy

Heavy Active Member

Yes, you will need a custom solution!

Let @Dylan V take a look at your site, he is very trusted and have helped me so much since i joined this community.

9. Andros

Andros Member

I would like that appear at footer one frame that say "my website use cookies and the buttons acept and more information"

10. Breixo

Breixo Active Member

Hi! I'd also like the Cookies notice at bottom.
    Anyone knows how to achieve it?

11. Robru

Robru Active Member

Breixo likes this.
  12. Breixo

Breixo Active Member

Great, thanks! I couldn't find it :(

Robru likes this.