XF 1.4 Cookie Law

Andros

Hello sirs:

I would like to know how to implement my cookie's frame to the footer side of the window as can be seen in the next picture:

2m6699k.jpg

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Can you send me your web site? I think that we should manage it with the absolute position and put a bottom: 0 to place the element at the bottom of the page, but I need to do tests to find out.

I see options like: "cookies annoucement" and also at help sections: "cookies use"

but i dont want this solution, i would like one option for implemment one cookie law at frame (concrently at the footer, like the back image example), for not to break the european law.

At the resources center i don't see or i'm clueless.

I'm not really sure what you're asking but it sounds like it would need a custom solution if you don't want to use the default one.

Yes, you will need a custom solution!

Hi,

Can you send me your web site? I think that we should manage it with the absolute position and put a bottom: 0 to place the element at the bottom of the page, but I need to do tests to find out.

Let @Dylan V take a look at your site, he is very trusted and have helped me so much since i joined this community.

Top Bottom