Lack of interest Converter for Coppermine Photo Gallery (CPG)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
No.

It's the same process as importing any forum into XF so any existing documentation for that still applies. The only pre-requisite that may not be immediately clear is that it may require an import log. e.g. If you were using PhotoPost Pro with vBulletin integration it would require you to input the name of the import log you created when you imported from vBulletin to XenForo.

Importers are usually a very time consuming and arduous process. Obviously more importers is better, but I wouldn't be expecting any additional ones in the short term unless they are heavily requested.

With importers (for the gallery or the forum), if it's not a popular request, it may only be done via an add-on or custom commissioned development.

Importers are usually a very time consuming and arduous process. Obviously more importers is better, but I wouldn't be expecting any additional ones in the short term unless they are heavily requested.

With importers (for the gallery or the forum), if it's not a popular request, it may only be done via an add-on or custom commissioned development.

I also have a Coppermine install I'd like to port to the media gallery.

I don't suppose there's an easy SQL command to take just the filename and description from a comma delimited list and add them to any given album? :)

EDIT: I don't think I need it now. Apparently, I they have 86 images and I think it will be quicker to just re-do it manually in this case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom