Convert Image All

Convert Image All 6.8

No permission to download
@AndyB So I've tried to run this manually be going to domain.com/convertimageall and was able to convert a couple posts without any issue. I then upped the number from 1 to 50 and enabled the cronjob. After about 30-40 minutes I checked the domain.com/convertimageall and noticed the posts with had remained the same. I disabled the cronjob again and then tried running it manually instead.

It appears to be running then after about 10-15 minutes the page gives me the following error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home/domain/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
[*]XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in Audentio/AdManager/Model/Advertisement.php at line 261
[*]Audentio_AdManager_Model_Advertisement->getAdvertisements() in Audentio/AdManager/Model/Advertisement.php at line 235
[*]Audentio_AdManager_Model_Advertisement->getActiveAdvertisementsFromCache() in Audentio/AdManager/Model/Advertisement.php at line 73
[*]Audentio_AdManager_Model_Advertisement->getPreparedAdvertisementsFromCache() in Audentio/AdManager/Listener/CodeEvent.php at line 36
[*]Audentio_AdManager_Listener_CodeEvent::templateCreate()
[*]call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
[*]XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
[*]XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 239
[*]XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
[*]XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 120
[*]XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
[*]XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/domain/public_html/index.php at line 13
[/LIST]

I've tried changing the starting post number and running again but the same error as above always shows up.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x3c 0x21 - library/Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php:175
Generated By: Me, 16 minutes ago

I have same problem

ErrorException: Fatal Error: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x3c 0x21 - library/Andy/ConvertImageAll/CronEntry/ConvertImageAll.php:128

I have same problem
ErrorException: Fatal Error: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x3c 0x21 - library/Andy/ConvertImageAll/CronEntry/ConvertImageAll.php:128
  • Check with http://domain.com/convertimageall what is your last post ID.
  • Go to your mysql database and search in the post table for this post ID number.
  • You now see a topic ID and the text of the message.
  • Copy a piece of text from the database and use the search function on your forum.
  • You can now replace the faulty image or remove it.

Last edited:
  • Check with http://domain.com/convertimageall what is your last post ID.
  • Go to your database and search in the post table for this post ID number.
  • You now see a topic ID and the text of the message.
  • Copy a piece of text from the database and use the search function on your forum.
  • You can now replace the faulty image or remove it.
Hi

1) on "Post Number Start" I put my last post id = 10194425
2) set limit = 100
3) http://domain.com/convertimageall
It's running and is white screen nothing show n the page

2) Go to your mysql database and search in the post table for this post ID number.

1) in message

Code:
[img]http://domain/feature/data/509/570712-Nkorn-3.jpg[/img]

2) domain/convertimageall

White page nothing show up

3) When I click and run in Cron I have this error on the admin

The xxxxx page isn’t working
xxxx is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I see this in Server Error Log

]ErrorException: Fatal Error: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x3c 0x21 - library/Andy/ConvertImageAll/CronEntry/ConvertImageAll.php:128

Remove 570 712-Nkorn-3.jpg out of the message on your board.
Not in domain/data !!!
Then you can turn on the cron again.

Top Bottom