Other Conversion problem with photos

Dakis

I'm converting my site right now and I've hit a problem converting my vb 3.x albums to XFUserAlbums. The converter reaches 48% and then I get this error:

Server error

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
If someone can help me out bypass this and complete the process today I would appreciate it - I'm happy to pay for this.
I've checked memory limits etc, doesn't look like it has anything to do with that (I've got a fairly powerful dedicated server)

This is the same error we were getting with the custom prefix script I wrote for you.

That was caused by the PHP memory limit only being 128M.

I used ini_set to increase this in your XenForo config.php file. Is that line still there? If so, what's the value?

Might be worth further increasing that. I set it to 3072M I believe. I think you told me you had a 16GB dedicated server so increasing this further might be useful. Try to increase it to 4096 and see if the importer gets further.

Yeah I've thought about that but I've already changed it to 4096M and same thing happens. :(

this is what i put it the config.php:

ini_set('memory_limit','4096M');

The funny part is the importer brings up the error at the same progress time, it doesn't go any further so I don't know. :S

Then I wonder if there is any other sort of limit being hit.

There should be a log somewhere... PHP, MySQL or Apache log that gives more detail.

Ultimately it's a server error that interrupts the application so there's no way of XenForo being able to catch and log the error as it happens.

If there isn't a log, that you can find, then an increased logging level might need to be set. Not sure how to do that, though :(

Hopefully someone will help soon.

I've logged in to the server, there's nothing in the apache or sql logs, so I don't know what to do. I've logged into my WHM also and put higher limits to any "server tweak settings" i found, same result :(

Anyone any other ideas I can try?

Top Bottom