XF 1.4 Conversations

DaveM

I have just noticed the following in conversations and cannot find a way to get around this.
  • If a conversation is created with an admin and locked by the member there seems to be no way for the admin to change this. All they able to do is edit the original post?
upload_2014-9-22_11-16-36.webp

upload_2014-9-22_11-20-40.webp

• If a conversation is reported by any member nothing seems to happen. It give the member the normal window to add text on why they reporting the conversation and report it. There does not seem to be any notification to any of the admin or moderators that I can see.

As per your other thread, locked conversations can only be reopened by the conversation starter.

I'm not sure what your second point is.
If a conversation is reported, the message text is included in the report.

As per your other thread, locked conversations can only be reopened by the conversation starter.

So what you telling me is the starter of a conversation has all the power over that conversation and the admin nothing? I really think something need to be done about this one.

I'm not sure what your second point is.
If a conversation is reported, the message text is included in the report.

and then what happens to it then? Should it not be flagged to the admin moderator. I have had two conversation reported to me as admin. I only became aware of it when I was asked why I did nothing about the reported conversations!

Top Bottom