Conversations on Moderation Actions by Waindigo [Deleted]

In your example, that would be a link to a 404 error page because you are linking to something that has been deleted.

Although add-ons are released for free, I only add features if people contribute towards the development. If either of you are interested in contributing to the features you have requested, please PM me (especially if you have enjoyed using the features that others have contributed to!). Otherwise just cross your fingers and hope that someone else fancies contributing...
Hi Waindingo can you send me a quote to complete this addon like suggested before? :)

I had a problem with spam cleaner not working so i put in a ticket to Jake one of the developers on this site and he took a look at it and was able to trace it back to this add-on this is a huge bug in this add-on that needs to be fixed

I had a problem with spam cleaner not working so i put in a ticket to Jake one of the developers on this site and he took a look at it and was able to trace it back to this add-on this is a huge bug in this add-on that needs to be fixed

You're probably going to need to be more specific than that.

FYI: In 1.1.5, I noticed that if start a Conversation is set, and the title of the thread contains quotes, it converts them to their HTML equivalent in the conversation subject; """

First time I've enabled it, so I'm not sure if it behaved like this before.

Hi @Waindigo

Every title that has special character in it is coveters to "amp;" and the title itself.
For example, when I've deleted a thread with the title "Pain & Gain", it converts the title (in a private conversation) to:
"Pain & Gain"

Is it problem on my board or this add-on?

Thanks.

Tried to upgrade (from 1.0.2, I believe) but got the white screen of death. Had to add:
Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
... to my config file in order to get access to the forum and ACP. Uninstalled. I hope to try a fresh install later tonight.

I'm unable to replicate any issues. Did you try to install the XML file with all listeners disabled? Did you get round to doing a fresh install?

I'm unable to replicate any issues. Did you try to install the XML file with all listeners disabled? Did you get round to doing a fresh install?
I grabbed a fresh downloaded. I'll try installing it normally today and report back.

Hi @Waindigo
I have this error when trying to delete posts from a long title thread:
"Please enter a value using 100 characters or fewer."

Can you reproduce this?
When I deactivate this add-on, it works fine and I can delete a comment at that post.

@Waindigo

Thank you for this Add-on, but there are some hardcoded phrases. Are you able to change them, please?

In your options for the conversation on moderator action there is no chance to translate:
  • Conversation
  • Alert
  • None
Thanks for your support

Top Bottom