Conversations on Moderation Actions by Waindigo [Deleted]

@Waindigo

Thank you for this Add-on, but there are some hardcoded phrases. Are you able to change them, please?

In your options for the conversation on moderator action there is no chance to translate:
  • Conversation
  • Alert
  • None
Thanks for your support

Please do it. Thanks for your support.

How to fix this?

"error":{"recipients":"You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Jerrisney."},"templateHtml":"\n\n\n
\n\ta>\n\t\n\t\t
The following error occurred:h2>\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\n\t\t\tYou may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Jerrisney.label>\n\t\t\n\t\tdiv>\n\t\ndiv>","_visitor_conversationsUnread":"0","_visitor_alertsUnread":"0"}

@Waindigo

I've been adjusting the phrases a bit to suit, but how can I get the reason on a separate line for soft-deleted threads and posts?

Currently, it's like this:

Test Account,

Your post in the thread titled 2014: New Year's Resolutions has been deleted. Reason: Spam.

Amaury

I want it to be like this:

Test Account,

Your post in the thread titled 2014: New Year's Resolutions has been deleted.

Reason: Spam.

Amaury

I've tried adding line breaks to the phrase -- and phrases do support HTML -- but instead of line breaks, it just displayed the HTML.

HTML:
{to},

Your post in the thread titled {title} has been deleted. <br><br>{reason}

{from}

Result:

Test Account,

Your post in the thread titled 2014: New Year's Resolutions has been deleted. <br><br>Reason: Spam.

Amaury

Thanks in advance!

@Waindigo

I've been adjusting the phrases a bit to suit, but how can I get the reason on a separate line for soft-deleted threads and posts?

Currently, it's like this:

I want it to be like this:

I've tried adding line breaks to the phrase -- and phrases do support HTML -- but instead of line breaks, it just displayed the HTML.

HTML:
{to},

Your post in the thread titled {title} has been deleted. <br><br>{reason}

{from}

Result:

Thanks in advance!
Not all phrases support HTML. This phrase supports BB code, not HTML. Regular line breaks (not HTML ones) should be fine. Just like there are line breaks after {to} and before {from}.

Waindigo updated Conversations on Moderation Actions by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5 released

Bug fixes:
  • Options are now fully phrased, allowing for the entire add-on to be translated to other languages.
  • Fixed bug that unable to perform moderation actions on threads with long titles. Conversation titles are now trimmed to make sure they don't exceed character limits.
  • Errors when moderator cannot send conversation message to user are now silenced. Administrators should still check to ensure that moderators can send conversation messages to users if they want to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can the Moderator choose whether or not an alert or conversation is generated? I think we'd want the option to do our thing "silently" in some cases.

With the Spam cleaner option that was integrated in 1.3, there are some concerns with getting blacklisted in terms of emails that are sent to users.
If I use the spam cleaner on a user that posted 50 messages on the forum, it would send him 50 different PCs on each message that was deleted. The issue here is that it would also send him 50 emails one after another, a great deal in terms of spam management at different email clients. It can easily blacklist the forum's main email address. Since the person who is spamming is usually getting banned as well through the spam cleaner, I guess it would be wise to exclude any notification through this add-on to this person.
Just my 0.02 cents.

You do not see the reason in the message :(, please fix it.

And is there an command like "{forum}" to see in which forum the post got deleted, thanks!

Top Bottom