Conversations on Moderation Actions by Waindigo [Deleted]

I get this when deleting single posts (doesn't happen with threads).
Code:
Server Error
Undefined variable: users
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/ConvOnModAct/Model/ConversationOnModeratorAction.php at line 36
Waindigo_ConvOnModAct_Model_ConversationOnModeratorAction->startConversation() in Waindigo/ConvOnModAct/Model/InlineMod/Post.php at line 63
Waindigo_ConvOnModAct_Model_InlineMod_Post->deletePosts() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Abstract.php at line 125
XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Abstract->executeInlineModAction() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Post.php at line 40
XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Post->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/clients/client2/web1/web/index.php at line 13

this update gives me this error when trying to move a thread
Code:
----

UPDATE: nevermind, unrelated issue

this update gives me this error when trying to move a thread
Code:
The following error occurred:

An exception occurred: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'sfn-db2.cavecreek.net' (111) in /var/www/virtual/sternfannetwork.com/public_html/xen/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 333

Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 553
    XenForo_Application->loadDb()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Application.php at line 780
    XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 810
    XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1099
    XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Error.php at line 47
    XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 295
    XenForo_Application::handleException()
That looks like a problem with your database, not with the add-on.

Installed but now I cannot open any thread, when I go into the thread from forum list I can only see blank page . Disabled this mod and everything is OK, enabled and again cannot see any posts.

Installed but now I cannot open any thread, when I go into the thread from forum list I can only see blank page . Disabled this mod and everything is OK, enabled and again cannot see any posts.
anything in your error log?

I have problem with moderation tools, not working (merge threads, move threads, etc).

Uninstalled, deleted all files, reuploaded all files, installed and still not working. No error logs.

Possible bug with move thread & Alert? Seems like the threads were moved, but the alerts were probably not sent due to error!

Code:
Server Error

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/*/public_html/comunidade/library/Waindigo/ConvOnModAct/Model/ConversationOnModeratorAction.php on line 88 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 513
XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert() in Waindigo/ConvOnModAct/Model/ConversationOnModeratorAction.php at line 88
Waindigo_ConvOnModAct_Model_ConversationOnModeratorAction->createAlert() in Waindigo/ConvOnModAct/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 54
Waindigo_ConvOnModAct_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*/public_html/comunidade/index.php at line 13

Thanks so much for the add-on share. I have this functionality on vB forum and it's a must-have!
If I might add a suggestion - please link to the actual thread/post being moderated - so that the conversation would be like so:

Hi testing,

Your post in the thread titled Boop! has been deleted.

The reason is:
testing...

MsJacquiiC.

Also if further moderator actions could be included like the Moderation Auto-PM hack on vB.org

It has support for the following types of moderation:
  • Thread Edit Title (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Ajax Open/Close (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Ajax Delete (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Aprove (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Un-Approve (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Open (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Close (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Move (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Delete (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Un-Delete (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Stick (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Un-Stick (Inline Moderation)
  • Post Ajax Edit (Inline Moderation)
  • Post Ajax Delete (Inline Moderation)
  • Post Aprove (Inline Moderation)
  • Post Un-Approve (Inline Moderation)
  • Post Move (Inline Moderation)
  • Post Delete (Inline Moderation)
  • Post Un-Delete (Inline Moderation)
  • Attachment Approve (Inline Moderation)
  • Attachments Un-Approve (Inline Moderation)
  • Thread Move (Standard)
  • Thread Move Simple (Standard)
  • Thread Open (Standard)
  • Thread Close (Standard)
  • Thread Delete (Standard)
  • Thread Stick (Standard)
  • Thread Un-Stick (Standard)
  • Thread Un-Delete (Standard)
  • Post Un-Delete (Standard)
I know this is a tall order - but is it possible? Hopefully you will consider.
Thanks again for the share ;)

J.

Works great. Could really use the ability to drop in a reason when permanently deleting a thread/post and/or customize the conversation that's started from within the settings; that way we could include links to forum rules, etc. Thanks!

Thanks so much for the add-on share. I have this functionality on vB forum and it's a must-have!
If I might add a suggestion - please link to the actual thread/post being moderated - so that the conversation would be like so:
In your example, that would be a link to a 404 error page because you are linking to something that has been deleted.

Also if further moderator actions could be included like the Moderation Auto-PM hack on vB.org

It has support for the following types of moderation...

I know this is a tall order - but is it possible? Hopefully you will consider.
Works great. Could really use the ability to drop in a reason when permanently deleting a thread/post and/or customize the conversation that's started from within the settings; that way we could include links to forum rules, etc. Thanks!
Although add-ons are released for free, I only add features if people contribute towards the development. If either of you are interested in contributing to the features you have requested, please PM me (especially if you have enjoyed using the features that others have contributed to!). Otherwise just cross your fingers and hope that someone else fancies contributing...

Been using this addon for a while without issue, but today I tried to move about 4-5 threads from one forum to a subforum and got the following error:

Code:
Server Error

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert() must be an array, boolean given, called in /var/www/htdocs/library/Waindigo/ConvOnModAct/Model/ConversationOnModeratorAction.php on line 87 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 513
XenForo_Model_Alert::userReceivesAlert() in Waindigo/ConvOnModAct/Model/ConversationOnModeratorAction.php at line 87
Waindigo_ConvOnModAct_Model_ConversationOnModeratorAction->createAlert() in Waindigo/ConvOnModAct/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 54
Waindigo_ConvOnModAct_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/htdocs/index.php at line 13

Sometimes it does this but sometimes it doesn't. I've been moving a bunch of threads and it's only triggered twice thus far.

Edit: Quick suggestion - if I move my own thread or whatever, I also get an alert about it. In cases where the person performing the action is the thread author then they shouldn't get an alert.

Top Bottom