Other Conversation manager, read all conversations on the forum!

fionix

Hi,

I have seen a few threads and a single plugin that let us read all conversations going on at the forum. So far it seems the plugin available is not developped any longer and the suggestion to lookup messages in the MySql works but is complicated when researching on what is going on.

Is there anyone that has a plugin that easely can show conversation message, user that wrote it and the user received it, dat posted and all replies of course?

okay, do you know if it will work with my forum XX removed..I can see that user and your comment on your sales thread, I don't mind to pay for such a plugin but I need it to work correct.. :)

Last edited:
okay, do you know if it will work with my forum I can see that user and your comment on your sales thread, I don't mind to pay for such a plugin but I need it to work correct.. :)

It works with the latest version of xenforo. That being said, I see that you are using a custom style. If it has changed the part where the link that shows all conversations is added, the link might now show up. But I can readd it for you in that case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom