Not a bug Conversation error - 1.5.12

ichpen

Hi,

Using XF 1.5.12, upgraded recently from 1.5.9.
PHP 7.0.16-2+deb.sury.org~xenial+1.
nginx/1.10.0

Just hit this error in the server log. Never seen it before. This is how it appears to have generated:

1. Issue Warning to member (by admin) - issue points, delete content and send PC
2. After autogenerated PC to member I added another mod to that conversation

I don't recall seeing a front end error but saw this in the server log thereafter.

ErrorException: Undefined index: message - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php:1255
Generated By: Nik, Yesterday at 9:01 AM

#0 /var/www/xxx.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php(1255): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/xx...', 1255, Array)
#1 /var/www/xxx.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionInviteInsert()
#2 /var/www/xxx.com/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /var/www/xxx.com/htdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(97) "http://www.xyz.com/conversations/inappropriate-advertising.14792/invite-insert"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["recipients"] => string(12) "Rruuff Day, "
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/conversations/inappropriate-advertising.14792/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I don't actually see how this could happen unless there's an add-on involved that has manipulated the output here unexpectedly.

Do you have any add-ons that interact with conversations?

I don't actually see how this could happen unless there's an add-on involved that has manipulated the output here unexpectedly.

Do you have any add-ons that interact with conversations?

I don't believe so but let me try it sans addons and see if I can recreate.

Top Bottom