Contest! Win a XenForo License!

TAZ will be running a series of contests in the coming weeks with the winners each receiving a XenForo license. :)

First up is an essay contest. For more information you can read about it Here.

I can never remember what email I address I signed with for anything older than a year, and I was pretty sure of my username on there but apparently I was wrong about that too. And on top of that, I suspect I might have reset my password a few months ago but that was on a different laptop. So basically, if you get a report on someone trying several different emails and names at about this time, you can ignore it, because it was me. :D

I can never remember what email I address I signed with for anything older than a year, and I was pretty sure of my username on there but apparently I was wrong about that too. And on top of that, I suspect I might have reset my password a few months ago but that was on a different laptop. So basically, if you get a report on someone trying several different emails and names at about this time, you can ignore it, because it was me. :D

So did you figure out the username or do you need help with it?

I knew it was one of two possibilities but I couldn't figure out where to ask for a password reset for/by username - just by email. And I tried all my current email addys so it was probably one of the gmails that I dropped after their their Buzz fiasco. Sooooo I just reregistered instead. By the way, you need to include XenForo in your list of board software you use upon registration. :)

Congratulations to the contest winners! You can read their essays Here! :D

I had a fantastic read, thank you. Sometimes I wondered if Facebook (or other local social networks) was indeed a threat to my new to be build platform (or even existing one), but those articles proved to be really reassuring. Very interesting essays.

Top Bottom